Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on 21 May 2003, Wednesday

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Attendance List:

Originally posted by Dagger
Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you!
wah liew, why me again??? makes me sound like some leather-wearing Harley-riding bouncer from hell. i so harmless-looking, who would be scared of me... :D

Originally posted by Larry
wah liew, why me again??? makes me sound like some leather-wearing Harley-riding bouncer from hell. i so harmless-looking, who would be scared of me... :D

Duh go twice liao. But still dunno who.... :dunno:
Nonetheless, will go to find out, I hope... ;p

Attendance List:
1. EastGear (Batteries/Chargers MO as usual, see Consumers Forum)
2. Azure (this time should be free...)

:)Cannot Imagine you're weraing leather jacket with a beautiful chio bu on the harley....bloom...bloom. Wah lau, that cool.

Originally posted by Larry

Attendance List:
3. mervlam (go and kaypoh, after exams liaoz, relac)

Originally posted by pcman
:)Cannot Imagine you're weraing leather jacket with a beautiful chio bu on the harley....bloom...bloom. Wah lau, that cool.
hey actually aren't Hell's Angels usually grossly overweight men with tattoos and beards? all i'm lacking is the tattoo (too scared of pain hahaha) and the beard (i tried growing one, believe me, but i ended up looking like a chiko peh)... :D

the chio bu would be nice though. i already got bike license. who got a harley to borrow me? ;)

Attendance List:
4. chyeo (get slide film from Dagger)

Attendance List:
5. fox (going for first time, just to learn more things, will be there around 1900 hrs)

:rbounce:

Originally posted by fox
Attendance List:
5. fox (going for first time, just to learn more things, will be there around 1900 hrs)

so late ar fox? 1900 a lot of people left liao leh...

cos I get off work at 1800 and i am coming from Woodlands.

Originally posted by chyeo
so late ar fox? 1900 a lot of people left liao leh...
actually, not really. a lot of folks come after work, so at 7pm, still got plenty people coming... :D

we also usually hang around till late (much to the irritation of the stall-owners, hehheh).

Attendance List:
6. Magixshoe (CBL)

Attendance List:
6. Magixshoe (CBL)
7. Dagger (joining in the fun and also the usual Bulk Film handovers)

Attendance List:
6. Magixshoe (CBL)
8. lytefunk (eh.. first timer... look look see see)

Attendance List:
6. Magixshoe (CBL)
9. xin (2nd time... but considered newbie.... coz 1st time felt lost... so left early...)

Originally posted by xin
9. xin (2nd time... but considered newbie.... coz 1st time felt lost... so left early...)
come look for me... i buy you kopi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.