SEED on 21 May 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

21st May - my first time attending SEED. When I stepped into the food court, the mere size of the group gave me a good reason to turn around and leave. :D (Thanks to Wormz777, I didn't!)

I can understand that if a newbie who wishes to attend SEED, would be reluctant to join us, especially when he knows no one in the group.I knew a newbie who has sat by the corner and just watched the group for 10 min and simply dare not approach.

I like GreenEggs_n_Ham's idea or even a buddy system would help.Let this newbie first meet up with a senior/active member and later, be introduce to the group.That would be so much easier and less intimidating.

Just a suggestion! :D

Originally posted by Joywalker
Let this newbie first meet up with a senior/active member and later, be introduce to the group.That would be so much easier and less intimidating.

in a nutshell :D

yeah do the senior-junior-interaction thingie..hehe... look out for SJIs(pardon me hor...but i think only JC students would noe this)...haha...

:D

yeah i know what u mean. i was there too on the 21st... left after collecting my batteries from eastgear. i didnt know anyone there, and everyone else seemed to have someone to talk to except me :(
so i probably wont be going for another seeds...

Hi!

21st May - my first time attending SEED. When I stepped into the food court, the mere size of the group gave me a good reason to turn around and leave. :D (Thanks to Wormz777, I didn't!)

I can understand that if a newbie who wishes to attend SEED, would be reluctant to join us, especially when he knows no one in the group.I knew a newbie who has sat by the corner and just watched the group for 10 min and simply dare not approach.

I like GreenEggs_n_Ham's idea or even a buddy system would help.Let this newbie first meet up with a senior/active member and later, be introduce to the group.That would be so much easier and less intimidating.

Just a suggestion! :D

I am lucky that Darren talked to me.... otherwise I would be lost too.....
Only managed to talk to Darren.....
Left at 6.30pm coz my friend got bored......
But I did meet Viewfinder for the 1st time during dinner at Burger King.... coz happen to know he also from NTU.....

GreenEggs_n_Ham from St Joseph's Instituition? I am also a SJI old boy.....

Maybe newbies can form groups then meet at SEED... like dat at least wun feel lost.....

Maybe can form groups like newbies group, Canon users group, NTU group etc etc..... like dat at least got common topics to talk etc.....

I dun mind joining a newbies group or a NTU group if there is.....
Newbies... dun shun SEED.... take initiative.....
So anyone wanna join me for the coming SEED?

I also went for this SEED.. Went with my friend actually, he wasn't from this forum.. Anyway, was just sitting around.. didn't really interact with anybody..

I feel its probably harder for a singular person to take the initiative rather than a group.. Thats why i was suggesting this registration (eh.. for a lack of a better word) list thing.

At least I saw green eggs and ham
haha

haha. ARGH! who are you n you n you n you??

bleah..to think that next seed, i'll still be wearing uniform. :S

anyway, me not SJI boi..haha..me rival boy school ACS(n proud of it! damn thick skinned i noe thank you) :D :D

SJI is term used in JC school for Senior-Junior-Interaction...

hee..

ACS?????

GreenEggs_n_Ham ==> :kok:

Hahahahah..... can't help it..... :bsmilie:

Aiyah.... newbies corner can be arranged.... the way I met up with Viewfinder also 1st time.... we juz use the sms method to find each other.... Can be done....

wooo! AC *waves flag*
haha

hrrmm heard theres quite a few NTU people around.. and since.. NTU-to-be this july... would be nice to meet some of you ;)

Hee.... Sounds like you were watching me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.