SEED on 20/2/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all again!

The next SEED will occur on 20/2/2002, Wednesday. The venue is again @ CP, Peninsular and the time is 6.30pm.

I'll be there (hopefully) by 6pm and early birds can meet me by giving me a buzz then @ 96461910.

Interested to join us? Reply to this thread!

Come come! Especially those who are not married; dying to buy something 'worthwhile' with your ang bao $$?

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Hi to all again!

The next SEED will occur on 20/2/2002, Wednesday. The venue is again @ CP, Peninsular and the time is 6.30pm.

I'll be there (hopefully) by 6pm and early birds can meet me by giving me a buzz then @ 96461910.

Interested to join us? Reply to this thread!

Wow.... you very bad leh!
Ask all the people to spend again!....

Again, I'll go see see....... Battery Grip!....

/me counting my angbao $$....

i want to change my quick release adapter (that i use on a Gitzo ball head)

any suggestion?

i might be going but my card will have to stay at home...pocket koyak liao.......

I am the real newbie amateur here. But I might just join you guys if I can make it. Need to buy a bag for the Oly2100 that I bought recently.

Originally posted by Flare
I'll try to make it again... Hai~ No money, how? Me thinking of getting the LumiQuest Promax system (bounce device)....

Save the money. DIY a bounce card. Cheap and gives results just as good (if not better). :)

Regards
CK

Pardon me.. but why is the SEEDs always at the same place?

Maybe can try other location so as to have more choice?

Just a suggestion.

i guess u all are working..that's why cannot make it earlier??

i usuualy go at around 4-5pm...seldom stays until so late..

Originally posted by ckiang

Save the money. DIY a bounce card. Cheap and gives results just as good (if not better). :)

Regards
CK

Hee Hee... Please advice.... Me want to disperse the flash's light at condition even out door. Was considering either a softbox or the promax (I think I cannot afford the minolta one lah~). Will something I make surfice? One more think. I want to shoot in portrait oreigntation, but I can't possibly ask someone to lend me his butt the bounce my flash right.... Hee Hee..

Originally posted by binbeto
Pardon me.. but why is the SEEDs always at the same place?

Maybe can try other location so as to have more choice?

Just a suggestion.

Good question binbeto and here's the rationale. If we picked places like SLS or AMK, there'd only be 1 retailer in the area, i.e. Alan Photo and M S Colour respectively. However, the Peninsular area is a known shutterbug haven with retailers like Cathay Photo, TCW, John 3:16, Fotoguide and such...

Imagine if one can't find a certain item at a store, you'll can always try your luck @ another one, which is just a stone's throw away!

Originally posted by Flare

Hee Hee... Please advice.... Me want to disperse the flash's light at condition even out door. Was considering either a softbox or the promax (I think I cannot afford the minolta one lah~). Will something I make surfice? One more think. I want to shoot in portrait oreigntation, but I can't possibly ask someone to lend me his butt the bounce my flash right.... Hee Hee..

Well, it costs next to nothing to make one, so just try it out first lor. If not satisfied, then plonk in the money to buy. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Well, it costs next to nothing to make one, so just try it out first lor. If not satisfied, then plonk in the money to buy. :)

Regards
CK

Yes, it best to try doing one and if it fail, then look to buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.