SEED on 2 Oct 02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Hi to all, it that time of the month where money gonna be spent and such.YEs... it is SEED time which will occur on Wednesday, 02/10/2002 from 6:30pm onwards. The meeting point will be the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those that want to get anything from the many camera shops ard that area, pls do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court.

Anyway, the agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let me know...I'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you!

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

My hamster escaped from her cage, climbed the computer table, ran across the keyboard and accidently hit keys that wrote:

Would try to join as well.

See you guys there.

Rgds,
ninelives.

:D

just a note... CP and the rest of the shops close pretty early, so for those who wants to buy stuff, better come a bit earlier. 6.30 is a bit late... i'm getting some Cokin filters as well, so anyone who wants company to go visit the shops, lemme know.

what does SEED stand for?

6.30 pm ah, CBD time :~(
where will you guys be after CBD? 7.15 pm

I might join for the first time if can make it. Maybe can get provia 100 from simone. heee

Originally posted by celery
Once a mth gathering? Thought the last gathering was just a short while ago....time really flies.

:gbounce:
no it twice a mth event where SEED and Gathering are held in conjuction.

food court opposite burger king? where?
peninsula plaza? shopping centre? funan centre?

yeah i noticed the shops close early, looks like have to go during CBD hours, dang ...

how late do you people hang out until?
anyone i can contact if i'm late?

Originally posted by kailord
food court opposite burger king? where?
peninsula plaza? shopping centre? funan centre?

yeah i noticed the shops close early, looks like have to go during CBD hours, dang ...

how late do you people hang out until?
anyone i can contact if i'm late?
There can only be one!;p

The Food Court is below CP. Just go there look ard... there will be people ard..

newbie here need UV and cir-PL.. joining u guys and getting my Provia 100.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.