SEED on 2 June 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
By popular demand again, ClubSNAP present ...

SEED on Wednesday, 2 June 2004
@ Funan Centre Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute! ;) Also, should you need a contact number, I can be reached @ 91518640 (not prank calls please!)

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

*New* I'll be bringing my laptop and a 6 in 1 card reader so feel free to bring your work in CFs and such. It'll be more meaningful in the sense that we can share our work (afterall, CS are a Photography Club), give constructive feedback and learn from one another!

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

So what are you waiting for? :cheergal:

aiya... clash with faye wong concert dah...

It is Vesak Day leh ... holiday oso SEED ? :eek:

All Buddhist will be very busy with prayers and activities .... :D

Really? promise to you guys will be friendly? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

i'll be going! first time... do u guys usually bring ur cameras?

will as well pay the clubsnap value plan fee to the moderators... :)

I'll be there for my first SEED as soon as I ascertain if CP will be open for business that day. Need to pick something up anyways.

Adiemus said:
Really? promise to you guys will be friendly? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Grhhhh... BarkBark .... Grhhhhh.... :sweat:

I bring my pet lion along to accompany you ... :blah:

My first seed gathering too...see you guys there.
Btw where to locate you guys??? :dunno:

I mean which corner of the Funan food centre will you guys be?

I'll be wearing the ClubSNAP Polo Shirt ... colour haven't decided yet ... depends on the color of the pants which I'll decide on the day.

As for the request for friendly reception, you can be assured of one ... that has been the key guiding principle behind SEED.

Come and see for yourself or perhaps I can request all the regular and recent SEEDers to share their 'first'? :D

AdamGoi said:
I'll be wearing the ClubSNAP Polo Shirt ... colour haven't decided yet ... depends on the color of the pants which I'll decide on the day.

As for the request for friendly reception, you can be assured of one ... that has been the key guiding principle behind SEED.

Come and see for yourself or perhaps I can request all the regular and recent SEEDers to share their 'first'? :D

Where can buy clubsnap polo-t shirts? Are there any other items like mugs, caps, photographer vests with clubsnap logo avaiable for sale? Good for identity and community brand building.... :bsmilie:

vincentt_whale said:
Who will be in charge of newbies table? :bsmilie:
It'd be my first SEED in June 2004 :blah:

Maybe you can meet Poon and me, both of us are newbies. *beware, readt he above posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.