SEED on 2/5/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
As above.

Time: 6.30pm (I hope to be there by 6pm!)
Venue: CP, Peninsular

What to bring/do prior to coming:

1. ATM cards (remember to check your balance hor)
2. Credit cards (remember to check credit balance hor)
3. Make sure you have done some homework on the equipment/expendables that you intend to buy...only fools rush in!
4. Courage especially for those who are joining us for the first time! Don't worry, I'm confident that Clubsnap members are a wonderful, hospitable bunch!

Interested individuals please reply to this thread to indicate your interest in joining us. My hp no. remains @ 96461910.

Interested to know and join us? Want to make a special request? Reply to the thread!

Come come...don't shy! :)

UPDATE!
I'll be bringing along my ballhead and tripod combo on Thursday. For those who are prepared to pay a bit more for quality stuff but not prepared to go all the way...your prayers may be answered! Just come and see look!

I got exam.. cannot go.. else i go buy 1200mm ... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Just kidding ;p:devil:

is there any agenda for this seed? any accumulation of orders for any specific items?

I'll be there... faithfully... Need to clear my wishlist... :bsmilie:

Originally posted by renaissance_myth
errmmm...issit possible to make the seed happen on a weekend?

:p

How about other date like 3rd May?
Hope to join in this coming SEED to learn more stuffs from U guys. :D

aiya...me also cannot go....haiz....if only its on a tuesday ot later then that :angel: exams larz...:D

My LAST paper is on 2 May from 2.30 to 5pm....
so i should be able to make it at 6.30pm

but then....no $$ to buy anything now...

do you guys have specific items to buy on each SEED or can just go and hantam at random? i need to get some Nikon lens hoods and filters for my babies, so i'm wondering if it's appropriate to get them at the SEED.

oh this will be my first if i can make it so i'm quite the blur ah... sorli ah... :embrass:

Originally posted by firefox13
do you guys have specific items to buy on each SEED or can just go and hantam at random? i need to get some Nikon lens hoods and filters for my babies, so i'm wondering if it's appropriate to get them at the SEED.

oh this will be my first if i can make it so i'm quite the blur ah... sorli ah... :embrass:

Hi firefox13.

It's just a typical gathering cum shopping session...whatever you can buy is only limited by your credits...
;)

I'm new to SEED. May I check if we'll get better discounts joining you guys for SEED?

I have quite a number of things to buy, so would like to join, but knock off at 6:30pm. Will take about 5-10 minutes to walk to CP from my office.

Originally posted by ultrazoom
I'm new to SEED. May I check if we'll get better discounts joining you guys for SEED?

I have quite a number of things to buy, so would like to join, but knock off at 6:30pm. Will take about 5-10 minutes to walk to CP from my office.
Wau...
5-10mins walk away only........
Anyway, We don't give the discount but we will try to get the best price for you that all!

Originally posted by ultrazoom

Discounts...no garantees but advice, plenty! Surely you don't wanna end up buying stuffs that you'll regret or end up as a paper weight! ;)

Hey AG,

What time is the Seed ending?
'cos I'm would love to join you guys, but am afraid might be too late to do so as workplace is a bit far, and i knock off at 630pm. Most likely reach there by 730~800pm.

Originally posted by zapline
Hey AG,

What time is the Seed ending?
'cos I'm would love to join you guys, but am afraid might be too late to do so as workplace is a bit far, and i knock off at 630pm. Most likely reach there by 730~800pm.

We'll be having our makan session by then; maybe you wanna join us then?

Err... that's okie. Perhaps another time.
Actually wanted to know more about photography from you guys + to minger with these ppl whose i've been reading their posts from day 1. Also wanted to get a 50mm 1.8f and some other stuffs, guess another time.

Enjoy you SEED !

Status
Not open for further replies.