There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Well well well...
Time flies and it time again for SEED.

Wed 1st Dec 2004
FUNAN FOOD COURT
1830H onwards

Simply come down and join us!
Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

Oh, why didn't give your contact numbers.. :D

you'll know when you are there... there shld be no way you can miss mi....
:p

Anyway, there will be some form of ID there so no worries.. just come on down!

Adam Goi said:
Bluestrike and gang will be there for sure! ;)

Will be away to Shandong from Sunday onwards so thanks to Bluestrike for organising this SEED! ;)

have a good trip.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi nipapa.

Yes they do ... you can ask for testimonies here. ;)

To learn what SEED is all about, you can check out the first thread of this sub-forum or the first post of this thread. They are pretty clear.

Hope to seeya! ;)

Adam Goi said:
Bluestrike and gang will be there for sure! ;)

Will be away to Shandong from Sunday onwards so thanks to Bluestrike for organising this SEED! ;)

Have a good & safe trip!

Sian, I can't go SEED, I got a trip too.. Trip to the jungle wif my M-16.. hahhaa....

Hi All,

Would like to join you all if i can make it :). But don't have any pictures to share, coz i'm new, paiseh :embrass: . guess will just hang around. :D :D

Cheers!!

yumepoi said:
Hi All,

Would like to join you all if i can make it :). But don't have any pictures to share, coz i'm new, paiseh :embrass: . guess will just hang around. :D :D

Cheers!!

Welcome to the community yumepoi!

No pictures to bring? Nevermind! Just bring your smile and a learner's attitude ... we go on from there! ;)

yumepoi said:
Hi All,

Cheers!!
no problem.. come come talk **** sing song ..... hehhee.e. guess that what we do almost every SEED or so....
kekkekeee..e

oh.. at least that what I do..... :p

I hope you all sing a lot of songs :bsmilie: . I guess I'll be late. Work quite far from funan :sweat:

Hi guys,

I read what SEED is all about, and I'm curious as to by the time everyone gathers and all, there isn't much time left for buying of stuff and browsing? For example, Cathy Photo closes at 7PM. That's half an hour after the meeting time.

So normally what happens in this case? Do people reach earlier to buy their stuff first then meet? :think:

Ignore me if this sounds dumb, just a newbie to SEED. :)

Gosu_John said:
Hi guys,

I read what SEED is all about, and I'm curious as to by the time everyone gathers and all, there isn't much time left for buying of stuff and browsing? For example, Cathy Photo closes at 7PM. That's half an hour after the meeting time.

So normally what happens in this case? Do people reach earlier to buy their stuff first then meet? :think:

Ignore me if this sounds dumb, just a newbie to SEED. :)
Well actually that whole idea is SHOP 1ST then after that sit down and have the whole jolly gnag marvel at your purchases,.... :p

kekkkee.e..e....

Status
Not open for further replies.