SEED on 17/4/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
As above.

Time: 6.30pm (I hope to be there by 6pm!)
Venue: CP, Peninsular

What to bring/do prior to coming:

1. ATM cards (remember to check your balance hor)
2. Credit cards (remember to check credit balance hor)
3. Make sure you have done some homework on the equipment/expendables that you intend to buy...
only fools rush in!
4. Courage especially for those who are joining us for the first time! Don't worry, I'm confident that Clubsnap members are a wonderful, hospitable bunch!

Interested individuals please reply to this thread to indicate your interest in joining us. My hp no. remains @ 96461910.

Interested to know and join us? Want to make a special request? Reply to the thread!

Come come...don't shy! :)

AP cheaper for only digital cameras... And they don't carry a lot of other photography products and accessories... and Ap's accessories tends to be more expensive... And penisular plaza got a lot of shops selling camera stuff...

Originally posted by Flare
AP cheaper for only digital cameras... And they don't carry a lot of other photography products and accessories... and Ap's accessories tends to be more expensive... And penisular plaza got a lot of shops selling camera stuff...

orh.... icic..... :D

ya, PP indeed have quite a few shops selling camera stuffs.... but their camera price ain't that competitive than AP.

me thinking of getting a G2... how much do u think I can get it
at SEED.. less than $1200???

Originally posted by rubric
Hi there! I'm new to photography. Would like to purchase some accessories and could do with advice and good price!:gbounce:
You might want to say what you want then advice can be given....

a basic but sturdy & lightweight tripod/monopod. also, whether to get close-up lens or extension tubes. and any essential accessories for a beginner.

Is this SEED also for purchasing Digital Camera? I thot of getting the Nikon Coolpix 2500.

Originally posted by Ling
Is this SEED also for purchasing Digital Camera? I thot of getting the Nikon Coolpix 2500.

AP should be offering a better price than CP :)

Originally posted by revenant

AP should be offering a better price than CP :)

Not totally truth, some products Cathay offer better prices, joins us in one of the SEED, more people, more bargain power.

Originally posted by spycyfish
me thinking of getting a G2... how much do u think I can get it
at SEED.. less than $1200???

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a G2 too...
Maybe can get discount if buy together... lol...

wad additional items will you be getting?

BTW, may i know what is this SEEDS about?
Thanx all!

Originally posted by Simon

Not totally truth, some products Cathay offer better prices, joins us in one of the SEED, more people, more bargain power.

I'm refering to the cameras :)

I will be there. Have lots of things on my buy list:D

Originally posted by ray_stinger
guys now this are my camera kit...

a40, pouch, tripod, chager and adapter....now wat else do i need?

Lens adapter, close-up lens, macro lens, teleconverter, filters, waterproof case...:)

1 advice before getting ur stuff ... always know ur price well ...

join the SEED does not mean definitely have to get the camera at CP .... if you find that the price is not suitable for you , you can dun buy it and get it somewhere else ...

join the SEED , you can
- ask the experts / old birds about photography
- learn new tricks on certain photography
- know the correct accessories to get for certain type of shots
- chit chat and know each other well

Yeah, Megaweb is one of those reliable info sources;) Should always consult them first to know the price.

Now on my purchase list:
1. Canon 50mm/1.8;
2. Canon 100mm macro USM;
3. Battery grip and one more 3rd party battery;
4. A good tripod with ball head, budget around 600~1000 bucks, any suggestions?;
5. Flash soften diffuser;
6. Remote cable control;
7. Backpack camera bag;
8. Two camera/tripod belts;

Future list:
1. Bulk silde film and loader;
2. A good projector lens;

Ah, my blood earned money...

Status
Not open for further replies.