SEED on 17/4/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some lady members there too.

Hi,
I'm went to CP at around 5pm on 17/04/02.
Finally new stock came and get a Lowepro D-Res Beltpack AW.
Casually ask a sale lady nearby for the price, she look at the price tag and told me $66. I'm quite shock and ask her whether she should divide the price by half. She reply that she forgot and I finally paid $33 for the bag.

Did anyone has similar experience?

I also wanted to get a Rubber Blower to get rid of dust from len, ask her for the price and she told me $10.

Anyone can enlighten me how much does a Rubber Blower cost? (The Blower came with a small brush as well.)

Thank you! :D

Originally posted by Prime
Hi,
Casually ask a sale lady nearby for the price, she look at the price tag and told me $66. I'm quite shock and ask her whether she should divide the price by half. She reply that she forgot and I finally paid $33 for the bag.

I also wanted to get a Rubber Blower to get rid of dust from len, ask her for the price and she told me $10.

Anyone can enlighten me how much does a Rubber Blower cost? (The Blower came with a small brush as well.)

Next time tell her you are with Adam's group then $33 straight away.

The blower is about there. Sometimes cn get at $8/$9 if you buy other things together. Make sure you don't use the brush that come with the blower. ;)

Originally posted by Kevin
Next time tell her you are with Adam's group then $33 straight away.

The blower is about there. Sometimes cn get at $8/$9 if you buy other things together. Make sure you don't use the brush that come with the blower. ;)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Prime
Hi,

Got a Lowpro D-Res 20AW for my Canon A40 for $17. Great price with good features. Orginial price tag @ $32.
;)

hmm...why they price their products like dat huh? I saw the Lowepro TLZ Mini priced tag $38. But when I ask for a better price, the salesman quoted me $18! What a world of difference! So I bought the bag. Is that a good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.