SEED on 16 June 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
By popular demand again, ClubSNAP present ...

SEED on Wednesday, 16 June 2004
@ Funan Centre Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute! ;) Also, should you need a contact number, I can be reached @ 91518640 (not prank calls please!)

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

*New* I'll be bringing my laptop and a 6 in 1 card reader so feel free to bring your work in CFs and such. It'll be more meaningful in the sense that we can share our work (afterall, CS are a Photography Club), give constructive feedback and learn from one another!

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

So what are you waiting for? :cheergal:

AdamGoi said:
*New* I'll be bringing my laptop and a 6 in 1 card reader so feel free to bring your work in CFs and such. It'll be more meaningful in the sense that we can share our work (afterall, CS are a Photography Club), give constructive feedback and learn from one another!
:

Oh good! So I can bring the images in a CF Card for a "on the spot" consultation? I need lots of help with the RAW files.

khairi said:
how abt having strippers and lap dancers for SEED?

What time will this be? Don't want to be late for it. :D

Cheers,

hope I am not lazy to go... haha.. last SEED i felt so sleepy and lazy.. ended sleeping @5.30pm, woke up @9.30pm haha...

vincentt_whale said:
hope I am not lazy to go... haha.. last SEED i felt so sleepy and lazy.. ended sleeping @5.30pm, woke up @9.30pm haha...

lol i also overslept :embrass:
hope i can make it this time round.

how come seed always wed one...wed i in camp one le.... weekend seeds???

Hi i'm a newbie...btw what does seed stands for?

I wished to join but do not know anyone from CS...will I feel left out? Go there also dunno chat abt wat...cos technically I'm a newbie...

Though I wish I can learn more things from lau jio ppl like u all...

rainman said:
Hi i'm a newbie...btw what does seed stands for?

I wished to join but do not know anyone from CS...will I feel left out? Go there also dunno chat abt wat...cos technically I'm a newbie...

Though I wish I can learn more things from lau jio ppl like u all...
Check this thread out. I guess AG made this thread when lots of people started asking the same question: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=660
:)

Those who are new and clueless how to break ice, can try calling me on my hp as you arrive ... I'll try my best to make you feel @ home by introducing the regulars to you ... ;)

Come come! Don't shy! ;)

Poledra said:
Check this thread out. I guess AG made this thread when lots of people started asking the same question: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=660
:)

Wah ... so helpful! :bsmilie:

/me gives Poledra a pat on the head for showing hospitality to the new members! ;)

I'll try to make it, need to buy a camera bag, what time do u guys usually stay till ?

Status
Not open for further replies.