SEED on 11 August 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member

SEED on Wednesday, 11 August 2004
@ Funan Centre Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

Btw, is there a demand for me to bring my laptop? ;)

hi.
i wanna come too can i? so i just turm up? but how? i mean how will i knoe who is frm cs? :confused:

Malakite said:
hi.
i wanna come too can i? so i just turm up? but how? i mean how will i knoe who is frm cs? :confused:
go go go!!!!
hehhee..e.
When you reach there, just take a lookout. I'm sure that things will turn out ok.... you sure to find the CS group.

worse come to worse, just shout out loud for CS lor. :devil:

Malakite said:
hi.

Oops ... accidentally pressed the 'Edit' button instead of 'Quote'. Sorry!

I'll be wearing the ClubSNAP shirt ... alternatively the newcomers can call me @ 91518640 if you wanna pin-point our exact location.

Hope to see you there! ;)

yep...as usual, Mr AdamGoi will be there to give his assistance to all newbies. SEED is one of the best opportunity to interact 'live' with our mods and members... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rncw said:
yep...as usual, Mr AdamGoi will be there to give his assistance to all newbies. SEED is one of the best opportunity to interact 'live' with our mods and members... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yep and as usual, rncw aka Richard will help me to assure the newcomers that I'm actually (really) a warm person ... :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
Yep and as usual, rncw aka Richard will help me to assure the newcomers that I'm actually (really) a warm person ... :bsmilie:
And dun worry.. I'll make sure he does his job.....

hehhehe.e.e...

time to SEED SEED SEED!!!!

AdamGoi said:
Hmm...I shall pass the thermometer to rncw then. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:

need meh??? i think your cute powerpuff girls can warm everyyone's heart liao right??? or you're coming out with a new trio....powerpuff boyz... BS, ransoma22, kei, you guys got potential...hehehehe
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

rncw said:
need meh??? i think your cute powerpuff girls can warm everyyone's heart liao right??? or you're coming out with a new trio....powerpuff boyz... BS, ransoma22, kei, you guys got potential...hehehehe
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:nono: :nono: ...
Nobody interested in going SEED? seem only the same few poor bloke talking here :cry:

ransoma22 said:
:nono: :nono: ...
Nobody interested in going SEED? seem only the same few poor bloke talking here :cry:

Okay lah ... we're still a week away ... anyway, let's make this thread interesting and fun so that we can convince the potential newcomers that we are (actually) friendly! :bsmilie:

which part of the funan food court?

varf said:
Woo~..

Good Question....
Well it depend on the seats availablity in the food court. But usually we shld be in the area opps the desert store. Look ard, call AdamGoi if you have to.

varf said:

luckily u asked, otherwise would have assumed it's at peninsular... din read carefully... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.