Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on 08 October 2003, Wednesday

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

uhm.. got newbie table? :p i dun wanna bring my pic there then all CMI... lol yester in channl, i found out ppl take 1 roll, discared 3-4... i 1 roll, keep 3-4... LOL

Myst said:
uhm.. got newbie table? :p i dun wanna bring my pic there then all CMI... lol yester in channl, i found out ppl take 1 roll, discared 3-4... i 1 roll, keep 3-4... LOL
no worries abt things like that, just come down and have fun! that the most imp!

And it thru this type of interaction that we are able to improve on ourselves.
GO GO GO!!!!

hehhehe

Myst said:

best find out whether their roll and your roll have the same number of exposures :think: could work out the same thing in the end factoring in percentage... ;)

do pop by and remember to give Larry a hug

uhm.. i think bout should be using 36.. unless hes using the 100... lol but.. think hes a pro or sumthing. :p me? poor newbie... lol

Yes yes, the LARRY hugging is still on at the next SEED. For those who missed out in getting a free hug or hug or kiss or cuddle with our very own Clubsnap forum's Mascot, do turn up this time and meet LARRY and get a free hug complimentary

*Sorry, but as previously mentioned, there's no take away or home service by Larry, we apologize for any inconvenience caused

ok i'm putting sebsong and espn on my ignore list...

hmmm... should i start another newbie table for the next SEED? been a while since i did it. :think:

Larry said:

hmmm... should i start another newbie table for the next SEED? been a while since i did it. :think:
GO GO GO!!!!

Then I start a oldbies table!
hehehahhahhaaa

Larry said:

Can you bear too? We're both your good friends, you'll miss us!!! :devil:

Next seed is 8th, if I finish my assignment before that I drop by help you, but only at 7pm then I can reach :bsmilie:

Good idea to start a newbie table again! can get to interact with more Clubsnappers this way... :)

yeahyeah, i agree.. not so scary for ppl like us who take pics for the 1st time... see all of you all NG standrd kind of pics, i sure scared to show mine.... btw, NG == National Geo.... LOL

Myst said:
yeahyeah, i agree.. not so scary for ppl like us who take pics for the 1st time... see all of you all NG standrd kind of pics, i sure scared to show mine.... btw, NG == National Geo.... LOL
Alamak. And my poor pix all roadside drain standard leh, then how???
:dunno: :embrass: :cry:
sigh.... dont even qualify for a pix with the CS mascot The Larry...

Azure said:
Alamak. And my poor pix all roadside drain standard leh, then how???
:dunno: :embrass: :cry:
sigh.... dont even qualify for a pix with the CS mascot The Larry...

thats y need a seprate table mah.. :p

hello,

to all those who gamely modelled for me on my "Alcoholic Beverages and Identity" photographic project...

this coming SEED on the 8th of October, 2003, i'll be making my way down with the photos. the prints are fantastically done by Konota once again and i'll be sharing the photo albums on that night.

sorry it took a long while as i'm busy with my school project and outside job.

thank you all. and, i'm looking forawrd to sharing the photos with u guys on that night.

meanwhile, take care!

;)

uhm.. 8th is on a wed.. uhm... nvm, if got newbie table, i forsake my training and go. would be nice to put a face to the ppl in the forum.. espically thoses that are active in irc. :) unless of course i'm bout to be lambasted for my other posts? :( anyway, if theres a newbie table, can put my name up?

Can I come too? Need some advice on bags and dry boxes. Might be a bit late (6.30pm+/-) coz coming from Yishun....... :embrass:

6.30 late?? I think I might hit there at 7!!! Come come come!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.