SEED on 07042004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
By popular demand, ClubSNAP presents ...

SEED on Wednesday, 7 April 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those that want to join us, simply come down and look ard. Likely to start from 6pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute! ;)

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

So what are you waiting for? :cheergal:

Adam: Don't fall sick again hor! :D

Hi Newie here, alway wanted to come, will try to make it this time round.

where will you guys be sitting? near the chwee Kueh stall?

Would be nice if there is a clubsnap T-shirt that the mods can wear, easy to identify..

I went down to Funan for previous SEED, eh..but can't really tell where you people are.. :bsmilie:

lemonlogix said:
where will you guys be sitting? near the chwee Kueh stall?

Would be nice if there is a clubsnap T-shirt that the mods can wear, easy to identify..

I went down to Funan for previous SEED, eh..but can't really tell where you people are.. :bsmilie:
They will be near the BCM stall. (BCM - Bak Chor Mee). Look out for AdamGoi eating his bowl of BCM. :bsmilie:

hehehehe :p

Garion said:
They will be near the BCM stall. (BCM - Bak Chor Mee). Look out for AdamGoi eating his bowl of BCM. :bsmilie:

aiyoh, I don't know how you guys look like leh...Any photos of AG and BlueStrike?

It is dinner time for the SEED meeting, and there are lots of groups of men sitting around in the foodcourt..i don't want to go and ask each of them if that is the SEED meeting. LOL :nono:

lemonlogix said:
aiyoh, I don't know how you guys look like leh...Any photos of AG and BlueStrike?

It is dinner time for the SEED meeting, and there are lots of groups of men sitting around in the foodcourt..i don't want to go and ask each of them if that is the SEED meeting. LOL :nono:

The ONE :p

lemonlogix said:

No worries, the probability that most of them are CS members is high...hehe. Every SEED you'll see big groups of men sitting there...hehe. Very obvious one lar. Another clue: look for them flashing expensive camera equipment around or looking at slides/prints. Look out for the two most yandao guys in the foodcourt (a.k.a AdamGoi and Bluestrike) and u can't go wrong. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.