Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on 04 June 2003, Wednesday

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Attendance List:

EH. u all ALWAYS LOVE to pick the day i am going back camp during my clear-leave period ah?!!

WAH LAU...if i go this time again. i'll be wearing ARMY UNIFORM AGAIN!!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

haha..nice to meet u dagger... (ps. the cute nose is the only cute thing i own. haha..)

sam
(ps. haven't decide to go yet..haha..just banal talk. paiseh.)

dun worry
;)
u dun have much chance to wear it anyways..

O
R
D
:D

Originally posted by GreenEggs_n_Ham
EH. u all ALWAYS LOVE to pick the day i am going back camp during my clear-leave period ah?!!

WAH LAU...if i go this time again. i'll be wearing ARMY UNIFORM AGAIN!!!!

haha..nice to meet u dagger... (ps. the cute nose is the only cute thing i own. haha..)

sam
(ps. haven't decide to go yet..haha..just banal talk. paiseh.)

Nice to have met you too. So next time, instead of you wearing your army uniform, you make like to consider coming in a Green Egg outfit....kekekeke
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

oeiii...haha...

Green Eggs And Ham is part of a children's book by Dr Suess... it goes, "Green Eggs And Ham,Green Eggs And Ham, Sam-I-Am, Sam-I-Am"

keke... my name lar...

HAIYAH. ok lar...if not OffThread liao...

haha..

1.GreenEggs_n_Ham (want-to-go-but-cannot-confirm)

I was terribly late, 8+

But I definitely saw greeneggs and ham there... hahah really in uniform. I left about 5 mins later.

Sigh... late late late...

haha...i KNEW it... i wouldn't know everyone. but everyone would know me.

yah..i was the one...whoever u were.. :D

o so tt tall fella was Wai?
Wai was sitting at the tabel w/ Ansel N Green eggs n ham??

1.GreenEggs_n_Ham (want-to-go-but-cannot-confirm)
2. RuthBaby (Collection of Da Protectors) ^_^
3. akdwivedi (First time + collection of films from dagger) :)

er should i go to kpo? shy leh. :embrass:

i do have a flash to shop for, but no money so looking out for second hand. :confused:

Hmmmm...
Only can confirm closer to the date itself.
Maybe the girl will just pop up without warning, complete with the Econs TYS and uniform....

Mid year's coming, and my home tutor's gonna screw me if I don't pass properly..........

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.