Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
SEED on 02 July 2003, Wednesday

Agenda as usual

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. MO collection/distribution.
7. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us or Larry know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Attendance List:

1) SniperD
2) yaoxing
3) djchris (most likely zuo bo after work lobo at foodcourt..and share more photos)

wah so fast. Barely recovered from last nite's SEED which was good.

w o w ... Dagger very the efficient ... next SEED i expect her to whip out her notebook at 7pm in foodcourt and then post the date for July 16th SEED. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

BTW, it was a GREAT gathering last night .. lots of new faces (hi! hi! hi!) and old mugs (yo!). Trust y'all had a good time, and see you again in 2 weeks time.

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
wah so fast. Barely recovered from last nite's SEED which was good.

Couldn't find U last night.... was looking for U to buy the magazine....

Can reserve for me till the next SEED?
Or can I meet U in town to buy?

Anyway.... here goes the list for SEED:

1) SniperD
2) yaoxing
3) djchris (most likely zuo bo after work lobo at foodcourt..and share more photos)
4) xin
5)

Originally posted by xin
oh you were looking for lilz ah? should have told me... could have pointed out to you...

Originally posted by xin

Can reserve for me till the next SEED?
Or can I meet U in town to buy?

I was wondering what happened to u too? :bsmilie:

Sure can hold the mag for u till next SEED or can pass it to u if I join them for this sunday's outing.

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
I was wondering what happened to u too? :bsmilie:

Sure can hold the mag for u till next SEED or can pass it to u if I join them for this sunday's outing.

Good good.... Hope to see U then.....

Paiseh Larry.... was actually trying to look for someone who is holding on to alot of magazines..... din tot of asking.....
So U still interested in the Minolta 3600HS offer at People's Park Complex? That time I asked... the sales person said $200 inclusive of GST.... I think its the cheapest around..... but need to order......
I dun think I got any hope of landing on iamasaint's 5600HS....
:cry:

Originally posted by Larry
oh you were looking for lilz ah? should have told me... could have pointed out to you...

havent gotten my free "Newbie" kopi from Larry yet... might just turn up to claim it... 8)

Originally posted by sebastiansong
havent gotten my free "Newbie" kopi from Larry yet... might just turn up to claim it... 8)
yeaaaahhhh riiiiiite....

can can actually, but must exchange for certain digital files.... you know which ones. :devil:

Originally posted by Larry
yeaaaahhhh riiiiiite....

can can actually, but must exchange for certain digital files.... you know which ones. :devil:

Wooo got them yesterday from sebastian, nice PURE RELIEF shots. :devil:

How about a D100 to redeem the shots from me? :devil:

Not going to this one..

Right smack in the middle of exam period.
Bad timing..

Sorry guys..
:(

(Okay, I know there are some people who will throw a party there since I'm not going. It's okay, I know. I forgive you.)
:angel:

Originally posted by espn
Wooo got them yesterday from sebastian, nice PURE RELIEF shots. :devil:

How about a D100 to redeem the shots from me? :devil:
/me takes aim @ espn...

:flame:

Originally posted by xin
Yeah.... U are likely to collect a :kok: from Poledra too.....
:blah:
she got exams lah... I'll be safe. Somemore I help her to :kok: someone liao...

Anyway, work hard for your papers, Pol. ((Purry, Samseng, LapCheong, Daryll, Handy, MeiKwei, Max, Rusty, Shakra and the others will all be rooting for you!!!))
:bwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.