SEED on 02 July 2003, Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) SniperD
2) yaoxing
3) djchris (most likely zuo bo after work lobo at foodcourt..and share more photos)
4) xin
5) Astin (7-8pm, studio model shoot FAQ + photos + AOB)

Originally posted by pethidine
Hmm... Can I join in the SEED? Newbie and first timer here.

Sure why not? :)

Originally posted by MrBig
errr....can I join too...*shy shy* :flush:

go for seed lro.. why not.. see if larry gonna have another newbie table=)

not gonna be ard for seed this time (and not for next seed and the next...sigh....) so no newbie table by me and azure this time.. no more teddy..

term starting.. no more seed... no more outside life also... cam in dry box liao....
:cry:

Put Ur name on the list and join us for SEED......

Weird..... SEED in 3 days..... the name list still so short......

Originally posted by xin

How not to be short? Still very discouraging. My 6th seed apperance and still a newbie. Thought the last seed got ice breaking machine but sadly, people still cluster and form own territory. Hope got boiler this time for other members, cos me give up.

Just my thoughts.

pethidine, MrBig, come come!!! look for me if you dunno anyone, just look for the bigegst group around and ask for Larry. someone should be able to point me out... :D

Will there be a newbie table this time round?
:embrass: :embrass:

then we can form our own table, become "ong" and have our own happy hours. :D

Originally posted by xin

Originally posted by Larry
pethidine, MrBig, come come!!! look for me if you dunno anyone, just look for the bigegst group around and ask for Larry. someone should be able to point me out... :D

ok ok thks man :rbounce:

got chicks or not? :bsmilie:

Newbie table!! I still haven't got a chance to sit at it :( will have to give this SEED a miss... sigh.. gotta go meet some friends.

Originally posted by Lindy
Will there be a newbie table this time round?
:embrass: :embrass:
informal one, yes... the last time i did a proper one, it was too big to be manageable, and ended up with a lot of newbies also left out again. so this time, any1 coming, just look for me... if you scared miss me, PM me and i'll give you my mobile number...

Originally posted by E1g3
How not to be short? Still very discouraging. My 6th seed apperance and still a newbie. Thought the last seed got ice breaking machine but sadly, people still cluster and form own territory. Hope got boiler this time for other members, cos me give up.

Just my thoughts.

Must make an effort Urself too mah.... Just be abit thick-skinned and juz sit down and intro Urself.... Think everyone there will be friendly enough to accept U in....

Another good way to know more people is join those group phototaking outings...... The one I went for last Sunday to Chinatown/Esplanade helped me more than SEED.... perhaps U can try too....

Originally posted by AJ23
then we can form our own table, become "ong" and have our own happy hours. :D

Heh.... AJ23.... buying any more stuff this coming SEED?? :D

See U this coming SEED.... Maybe can have a :cheers: session.....

Originally posted by Larry
informal one, yes... the last time i did a proper one, it was too big to be manageable, and ended up with a lot of newbies also left out again. so this time, any1 coming, just look for me... if you scared miss me, PM me and i'll give you my mobile number...

ah okies

:)

Originally posted by MrBig
eerr...do we bring our 'stuffs' there??? :dunno:
what "stuffs"??? as in your photog gear? no need lah... but if you have any slides, shots or digital files that you wanna share around, feel free to do so. can also seek a little impromptu critiques on your shots also if you want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.