SEED occurs on 28 December 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi people, it's been a long while since we had our last SEED ... thus it's my pleasure to take the risk and run SEED again!

SEED on Wednesday, 28 December 2005 @ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute! ;) Also, should you need a contact number, I can be reached @ 91518640 (not prank calls please!)

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.

5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

So what are you waiting for?
:dent:

wah... long time no see SEED liao... i will be there if my appt finishes early...

Been MIA since the bronze age :bsmilie: ... will try my best to join you guys ...

Hmmm, sounds good to me, nice chance to pick up some tips from my betters. ;-)

Adam Goi said:
Hi people, it's been a long while since we had our last SEED ... thus it's my pleasure to take the risk and run SEED again!

SEED on Wednesday, 28 December 2005 @ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute! ;) Also, should you need a contact number, I can be reached @ 91518640 (not prank calls please!)

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.

5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

So what are you waiting for?
:dent:

wow,long time no SEED already.:)

Me Newbie in CS will definitely try to be there.
What's SEED may I ask?
Is it Sit, Eat, Exhibit, Discuss? Whahaha :bsmilie:

Garion said:
Wah long long time no have SEED sia!!!

Upz for you Adam!!! Go go go!!! :rbounce:

cool............ hey.. birdman... u going or not ?
but i think i m working late tml :(

Heartshape said:
Me Newbie in CS will definitely try to be there.
What's SEED may I ask?
Is it Sit, Eat, Exhibit, Discuss? Whahaha :bsmilie:

Hi,

I think SEED means Shop for Equipment and Expendables Day. Check out this link.

Anyway, I am also very new here, have never turn up for any outing before. Hope to be able to turn up if no OverTime at work.

So, how do I spot you all there? Can I presume a big crowd of people at Peninsular Plaza Food Court are Clubsnap members?

Hope to see you all there.

Francis247 said:
Hi,

I think SEED means Shop for Equipment and Expendables Day. Check out this link.

Anyway, I am also very new here, have never turn up for any outing before. Hope to be able to turn up if no OverTime at work.

So, how do I spot you all there? Can I presume a big crowd of people at Peninsular Plaza Food Court are Clubsnap members?

Hope to see you all there.

Best is to call Adam when u can't locate the place.
On the other hand, he does look like the avatar he displayed :sweatsm::sweatsm:. so look out for him

Status
Not open for further replies.