SEED is 4/9/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Hi to all; the next one will occur on Wednesday, 4 September 2002 from 6pm onwards. The meeting point will be basement, Peninsular Plaza which also houses CP.
I'd missed that last 2 SEEDs; can anyone tell me how did you guys meet the other 2 times and also how you guys find the meeting place?

Anyway, the agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let me know...I'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! ;)

My hp number remains @ 96461910.

Those who are interested, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

heh u forgot to edit the date with ur cut and paste.
anyway hope to join u guyz dis time but dun think i will buy
anything... pay's not due till the 10th ;p

Originally posted by Mystix
heh u forgot to edit the date with ur cut and paste.
anyway hope to join u guyz dis time but dun think i will buy
anything... pay's not due till the 10th ;p

Thanks for the tip-off...this is a problem when one does not organise SEED for quite a while! ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
I'd missed that last 2 SEEDs; can anyone tell me how did you guys meet the other 2 times and also how you guys find the meeting place?
We had to move the meeting point to the foodcourt downstairs in order to avoid cluttering the corridor outside Cathay and *evil eyes* from other retailers in the same area. :p

Btw, can Dagger and Romulus try to make it for this SEED as well? I will bring the Pocket Guides with me.

who's going? :p

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Juz come...as usual, I'll be expecting a large crowd! ;)

Sorry I won't be able to come.... got some committments.
Further more, someone bought the lens for me today.... :D
FOC somemore......

I'll definitely look forward to seeing you guys @ SEED.. yah?

hmm.. i have no camera leh. but im interested to take up as a hobby. would like to know if i can tag along or something. how long would the whole event gonna be? i have a test on thurs.

Originally posted by mystic
hmm.. i have no camera leh. but im interested to take up as a hobby. would like to know if i can tag along or something. how long would the whole event gonna be? i have a test on thurs.

you can come any time and leave any time man ;P no fixed timing ;P

okay, how to find you guys uh? :dunno:
coz i know i'll be late, abt 6:30pm.

how do you guys buy stuff during SEEDs anyway? sorry, first time... :p

Originally posted by mystic

From my limited exprience, it won't take long (go home after dinner at about 8+, depends on how long u want to stay lor).

But better stay home and study, wait for 2 weeks more. Or better yet wait for exam over then come and buy your dream cam. :)

Originally posted by Zoomer

From my limited exprience, it won't take long (go home after dinner at about 8+, depends on how long u want to stay lor).

But better stay home and study, wait for 2 weeks more. Or better yet wait for exam over then come and buy your dream cam. :)

hehe thanks man but i think i will still come over for a while to get some experience from u all seniors. ;)

I have to do a lot of careful research on which brands n model to get b4 buying it.

Originally posted by Que Lynn
okay, how to find you guys uh? :dunno:
coz i know i'll be late, abt 6:30pm.

how do you guys buy stuff during SEEDs anyway? sorry, first time... :p
Err.. the HP no is on the 1st page...call and you'll know....

someone pm the newbies who've been asking 100001 qns about cams? let them try dun let them cry...

Err can i come too? Hehe...got lots to ask about my S2. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.