Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
SEED on Wednesday, 3rd December 2003
@ Funan Centre Food Court

Next gathering will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The gathering place will be the Funan Centre Food Court.

Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ;)). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Based on popular feedback (I asked Larry and Bluestrike), we shall again grace the Funan Centre Foodcourt for this gathering as it was generally airier, brighter and more spacious.

For ease of finding people, suggest that ClubSNAPpers congregrate at the tables next to the steps leading down from North Bridge Road.

Any 10D users coming to this SEED? Need some advice/comparison of my 10D pics.

*curse and swear*

I cannot believe my ill luck.
3rd December happens to be my school's grad night.
And I simply cannot walk around in the night's finery.

... I've to give it a miss.. Again... *sigh*

Poledra said:
*curse and swear*

I cannot believe my ill luck.
3rd December happens to be my school's grad night.
And I simply cannot walk around in the night's finery.

... I've to give it a miss.. Again... *sigh*

noooooooooooo not if u get to dance with the guy of ur dreams that nite. Missing SEED is no biggie ;p

lavenderlilz said:
noooooooooooo not if u get to dance with the guy of ur dreams that nite. Missing SEED is no biggie ;p

Funny, lilz... Like, haha. (*sigh*)
It's more like a D&D school thing rather than a American prom night. That's why I referred it to as grad night instead of prom night.
Anyway, the guy of my dreams won't dance with me... *sigh*
And there would be no dancing till the end when almost everyone has left.
What a piece of s**t.

I'll be with you guys in spirit because the hotel is rather close to the SEED meeting place.
If time permits and if I'm not rushing around fixing stuff on my dress, I'll drop in for a bit before getting dressed.
But it seems so impossible... *sigh*

Poledra said:
It's more like a D&D school thing rather than a American prom night. That's why I referred it to as grad night instead of prom night.
What a piece of s**t.

there r lots of other fish in the sea. That nite u may come across other diamonds in the rough ;)

Poledra said:

I'll be with you guys in spirit because the hotel is rather close to the SEED meeting place.
If time permits and if I'm not rushing around fixing stuff on my dress, I'll drop in for a bit before getting dressed.
Well.. why not just have our SEED in the hotel with you.....
If no one else wan to dance with you, rest assured that there are many in queue for that dance(I hope....)

Hehehe.e.. :blah:

Bluestrike said:
Well.. why not just have our SEED in the hotel with you.....
If no one else wan to dance with you, rest assured that there are many in queue for that dance(I hope....)

Hehehe.e.. :blah:

:bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Poledra said:
no worries, any problems or any1 :bheart: you and i come fast fast and whack them with monopod.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Poledra said:
What a piece of s**t.

no worries, the guy of your dreams is out there looking for you. just a matter of time before he finds you. :D

anyway, i'd dance with you if it weren't for my two left feet... or was that two right feet? or maybe because of my feet of clay? hmmm... stone feet? cold feet? ;p

Awwww...
So nice of you guys. :)
Anyways, I'm a little shy of revealing where grad night is held on SEED day... You know why eh..
I don't particularly want to see you all on that day in that dress of mine. Hehe. Again for obvious reasons.
But if you would surrender your cameras at the door, I don't see why not. :D

BS, you're so full of BS. Who would want to dance with me? I'm too tall and too klutzy. I tower over or is at the same height as half of the guys in school.
Then, you also not scared I step on your feet meh?
Hahahaha.......

Poledra said:
Awwww...
So nice of you guys. :)
Anyways, I'm a little shy of revealing where grad night is held on SEED day... You know why eh..
I don't particularly want to see you all on that day in that dress of mine. Hehe. Again for obvious reasons.
But if you would surrender your cameras at the door, I don't see why not. :D

BS, you're so full of BS. Who would want to dance with me? I'm too tall and too klutzy. I tower over or is at the same height as half of the guys in school.
Then, you also not scared I step on your feet meh?
Hahahaha.......

awww, don't worry, most guys would probably be so smitten to dance with you they'd be walking on air... that'd make them as tall as you and you won't be able to step on their feet, a double bonus! :bsmilie:

Poledra said:
I'm too tall and too klutzy. I tower over or is at the same height as half of the guys in school.
me me me join the club!!! i know the towering feeling well... :D

Bluestrike said:
GO GO GO!!!!

Hehehee..
Well... hehehe...

:x
actually, there's only a few hotels near the Peninsula Triangle area... we can just make a few calls to check and then stake out the ballrooms with telezooms to snipe on Poledra... then if we see any1 bullee her we all go up and flash the bugger to death/blindness with strobes...

muahahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!! :devil: :D

Larry said:
actually, there's only a few hotels near the Peninsula Triangle area... we can just make a few calls to check and then stake out the ballrooms with telezooms to snipe on Poledra... then if we see any1 bullee her we all go up and flash the bugger to death/blindness with strobes...

Actually that quite true...
hehhee.. at teh most.. we station one CSer at each hotel and...... :devil:

Larry said:

Imagine every CSer surrounding Poledra and snapping her photos.... like celebrity like dat....

Then Poledra's profile in her school will be raised.... Maybe every guy in her school will take notice of her after that..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.