SEED 3rd December 2003 - Special Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
First of all, it's great to participate in SEED again after MIAed for such a long time.

As for the new venue, it'll take quite a while for me to get used to it. Still feel the Ban Mian tastes better @ Peninsular and I do feel hot and perspire after a while! ;p

Something's that is worth mentioning is the debut of a strong Motorola - Clubsnap contingent @ SEED this evening! So to those who are reading this thread (if you know whom I'm referring to) and have not been posting here, maybe you can post here and make yourself be heard and be known to the rest of the community!

Come don't shy! ;)

Deserving to be mentioned here, some of us managed to catch Agape in person @ SEED this evening.

We are delighted to see him again and sincerely wish that he'll be shooting with us soon! ;)

SEED.jpg

Agape seated in the middle (for those who have not known him). Special thanks to Mike who took the picture! ;)

oh crapppppppp~~ i forgot there was one today again!

arghh.. i'm never ever gonna be able to pay for me clubsnap webspace. :sweat:

hey great to hear agape is better!

Actually I went down hoping to meet you guys! But guess I was late and couldn't find all of you :cry: (This is my first 'blind-date'...don't know how all of you look like). Next time must get hp of at least one of you and bring this photo posted by Adam!!!!!

strong Motorola - Clubsnap contingent??? huh?

FUNDEE!!!!! AGAPE!!!!!!!!! :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Hi all,

I would like to join for the next gathering. Do i need to sign up or register?
Or bring our heavy equipment?

Does SEED gathering has photo shooting outing?
If yes, please let me know.

I am very much interested.

Thanks
GWorkz

gloryworkz said:
Hi all,

I would like to join for the next gathering. Do i need to sign up or register?
Or bring our heavy equipment?

Does SEED gathering has photo shooting outing?
If yes, please let me know.

I am very much interested.

Thanks
GWorkz
Well actully no to all your questions.,.
no need to sign up
no need to bring heavy equipements...(but if you wan to.. who cares?)

Well it depends on the other if there will be a shoot but usually the old timers there just stay and talk cock sing song play mahjong nia....

So if you wan to showcase your stuff, it oso a good time to do so.
*actually it a win-win situation*

Fundee said:
u guys very the lugi...
adam open table some-more...

:bigeyes:

adam no good..... :cry:

Eh, I reached at 5.30pm despite the tight schedule I had yesterday but I saw no one!
:cry:
So disappointed!
Where did you guys meet?

Poledra said:
Eh, I reached at 5.30pm despite the tight schedule I had yesterday but I saw no one!
So disappointed!
Where did you guys meet?

u r too early, people start coming in around 6.15pm to 6.30pm.

Poledra said:
So disappointed!
Where did you guys meet?

was bout to ask if poledra went with all her barang barang but guess my questions answered.. lol ah well....

AJ23 said:
u r too early, people start coming in around 6.15pm to 6.30pm.

Wah...that means I was not late...I arrived at 6pm but there was no one!!!!! Who wants to be my buddy to initiate me so that I don't get lost? :)

AdamGoi said:
Deserving to be mentioned here, some of us managed to catch Agape in person @ SEED this evening.

We are delighted to see him again and sincerely wish that he'll be shooting with us soon! ;)

SEED.jpg

Agape seated in the middle (for those who have not known him). Special thanks to Mike who took the picture! ;)

Mind if I ask who's who on the photo????

Status
Not open for further replies.