SEED 3rd December 2003 - Special Report


Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#1
First of all, it's great to participate in SEED again after MIAed for such a long time.

As for the new venue, it'll take quite a while for me to get used to it. Still feel the Ban Mian tastes better @ Peninsular and I do feel hot and perspire after a while! ;p

Something's that is worth mentioning is the debut of a strong Motorola - Clubsnap contingent @ SEED this evening! So to those who are reading this thread (if you know whom I'm referring to) and have not been posting here, maybe you can post here and make yourself be heard and be known to the rest of the community!

Come don't shy! ;)
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#2
Deserving to be mentioned here, some of us managed to catch Agape in person @ SEED this evening.

We are delighted to see him again and sincerely wish that he'll be shooting with us soon! ;)



Agape seated in the middle (for those who have not known him). Special thanks to Mike who took the picture! ;)
 

jOhO

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2003
6,485
0
0
42
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
#3
oh crapppppppp~~ i forgot there was one today again!

arghh.. i'm never ever gonna be able to pay for me clubsnap webspace. :sweat:

hey great to hear agape is better!
 

mjjphoto

New Member
Oct 11, 2003
365
0
0
Singapore
#7
Actually I went down hoping to meet you guys! But guess I was late and couldn't find all of you :cry: (This is my first 'blind-date'...don't know how all of you look like). Next time must get hp of at least one of you and bring this photo posted by Adam!!!!!
 

Larry

Senior Member
Apr 25, 2002
5,499
0
0
45
singapore
www.larryloh.com
#8
strong Motorola - Clubsnap contingent??? huh?

FUNDEE!!!!! AGAPE!!!!!!!!! :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:
 

gloryworkz

New Member
Nov 18, 2003
77
0
0
www.gloryworkz.com
#10
Hi all,

I would like to join for the next gathering. Do i need to sign up or register?
Or bring our heavy equipment?

Does SEED gathering has photo shooting outing?
If yes, please let me know.

I am very much interested.

Thanks
GWorkz
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#11
gloryworkz said:
Hi all,

I would like to join for the next gathering. Do i need to sign up or register?
Or bring our heavy equipment?

Does SEED gathering has photo shooting outing?
If yes, please let me know.

I am very much interested.

Thanks
GWorkz
Well actully no to all your questions.,.
no need to sign up
no need to bring heavy equipements...(but if you wan to.. who cares?)

Well it depends on the other if there will be a shoot but usually the old timers there just stay and talk cock sing song play mahjong nia....

So if you wan to showcase your stuff, it oso a good time to do so.
*actually it a win-win situation*
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#13
Fundee said:
u guys very the lugi...
adam open table some-more...
:bigeyes:

adam no good..... :cry:
 

Poledra

New Member
Sep 7, 2002
557
0
0
33
Near the Clouds
Visit site
#15
Eh, I reached at 5.30pm despite the tight schedule I had yesterday but I saw no one!
:cry:
So disappointed!
Where did you guys meet?
 

AJ23

Senior Member
Jun 12, 2003
12,716
0
0
101
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
#16
Poledra said:
Eh, I reached at 5.30pm despite the tight schedule I had yesterday but I saw no one!
:cry:
So disappointed!
Where did you guys meet?
u r too early, people start coming in around 6.15pm to 6.30pm.
 

Myst

New Member
Aug 11, 2003
109
0
0
#18
Poledra said:
Eh, I reached at 5.30pm despite the tight schedule I had yesterday but I saw no one!
:cry:
So disappointed!
Where did you guys meet?
was bout to ask if poledra went with all her barang barang but guess my questions answered.. lol ah well....
 

mjjphoto

New Member
Oct 11, 2003
365
0
0
Singapore
#19
AJ23 said:
u r too early, people start coming in around 6.15pm to 6.30pm.

Wah...that means I was not late...I arrived at 6pm but there was no one!!!!! Who wants to be my buddy to initiate me so that I don't get lost? :)
 

haneb

New Member
Nov 7, 2003
55
0
0
South
#20
AdamGoi said:
Deserving to be mentioned here, some of us managed to catch Agape in person @ SEED this evening.

We are delighted to see him again and sincerely wish that he'll be shooting with us soon! ;)



Agape seated in the middle (for those who have not known him). Special thanks to Mike who took the picture! ;)
Mind if I ask who's who on the photo????
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom