SEED : 29 January 2003 Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
Time really flies. It is now 2003. I recall it only seemed like a while back when we were just celebrating the Millenium turnover and the whole world had fireworks with broadcasts over several major countries in the world. Now that I come to think of this. It is actually 2-3- years later. My my, time indeed goes faster that you know it. Faster than a the speed of light/flash/speedlight at times. :D

With the kind permissison of Bluestrike, he as suggested for some initiative to organise the next SEED.

With the next upcoming SEED, the very first one of 2003, I feel that there are some differences as compared to the past :

We now have a new logo, some limited edition CS lovely white polo shirts and most and importantly, had our 1st Birthday Bash which the FM, Moderators, Sponsors and others had put together some few weeks back.

Now, back to the actual topic - SEED. Here goes:

--------------------------------------------------

It will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be again at the basement of Peninsular Plaza, the food court. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, pleases do so and we will be there to wait up for you all at the Food Court. If you need assistance in buying stuffs, do let us know so that we can send some to aid you in person!

Agenda:
1. Buying of consumables
2. Purchase of equipments
3. Strongly encourage shoppers to hands-on their intended purchase, be it bags, cameras, lenses and such; hearing feedbacks, looking @ images on the net and reading reviews do not give you the whole 'picture'!
4. Those who are new to photography are also encouraged to come and bring your prints, slides, laptops...we'll be happy to give suggestions on how to make your next photoshoots a more fruitful one!
5. Even if you're not getting anything(like me) and happen to be there or just wanna hang out with somebody, come!
6. Last but not least, we will be having a real-time, face to face General Photography Chat or Banal Talk over dinner!

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll 'flame' him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel @ home!

Those who are keen to come, reply to this thread!

Come come, don't shy!

What are you waiting for? Make this thread banal! Create the excitement!

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

So are we gonna wear the white polo T there? :devil:

wanna go for some shooting of the lightingz at chinatown after that .........?? .......

:gbounce:

:D

can i go?
i dont have a t shirt

will be getting hopefully

1.canon speedlite 420ex
2.stofen omnibounce
3.linx 320 (must pray hard that there'll be stock)

hmmm ......... so doez anyone wanna go n have a nite shoot at the chinatown new yr lightingz .........?? .......

if got then go together ......... ;)

1) FOOXX
2)
3)

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.