SEED 26th JAN 05


Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#1
SEED on Wednesday, 26 January 2005
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!


For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!


yawns....
Cut and paste.... :p
 

ockly

New Member
Oct 20, 2004
1,158
0
0
ockly.multiply.com
#9
Have to miss out this one again if only not on Wed. :(
Really want to join in but got class. Too Bad. :cry:
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#10
ockly said:
Have to miss out this one again if only not on Wed. :(
Really want to join in but got class. Too Bad. :cry:
Sad to hear that but dun worry, there sure to be a time when you can come down. Maybe in one of those outing soon.....
 

Jan 11, 2004
25
0
0
35
Singapore
#11
Hi guys, I m a newbie and would like to attend the gathering. Currently I m using a EOS300 and my lens may be mouldy but dunno how to really see it. Hope that you all can help me and teach me some tricks.
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#13
tingguan82 said:
Hi guys, I m a newbie and would like to attend the gathering. Currently I m using a EOS300 and my lens may be mouldy but dunno how to really see it. Hope that you all can help me and teach me some tricks.
Come on down and let us share the experiences abt using SLR camera. For those using DC, come on down too.. no shy no shy
 

Dec 23, 2004
1,238
0
0
42
Sick-Ka-Poor land
#20
Bluestrike said:
SEED on Wednesday, 26 January 2005
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!


For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!


yawns....
Cut and paste.... :p
hiyo.....see this message too late....today oredi got committment at appointment...

what about please add me into the future contact list..i am amatuer too but i like ur community. many good buddy.

kimu
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom