Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
SEED on Wednesday, 25th Feb 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza - Food Court

So ladies and gentlemen... pls take note ...

For those that want to join us, simply come down and look ard. Likely to start from 6pm onwards....
*if you are early, pls do hang on... the rest might come slightly later......*

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them!

so...
go go go!!
GO GO GO!!!

I'm a newbie too! In fact, I'd just gotten my first compact digital camera, and seeking for advices on what accessories to buy. Can I come?? :embrass:

come come come! and don't forget to wear your name tags! ;)

zaren said:
come come come! and don't forget to wear your name tags! ;)

Didn't go zoo, so no name tag... how?? :cry:

Anyway, I'll be going down to the zoo later. :D
Not for photography though... :(

cheatchu79 said:
Didn't go zoo, so no name tag... how?? :cry:

Anyway, I'll be going down to the zoo later. :D
Not for photography though... :(

no problem.... can make your own name tag. get a piece of white paper 7cm by 10cm, write down your nick at the top in blue, your name in the middle in green, and "ClubSNAP photography community" at the bottom in black. put it in a plastic holder with a neck strap and wear it to SEED.

zaren said:
no problem.... can make your own name tag. get a piece of white paper 7cm by 10cm, write down your nick at the top in blue, your name in the middle in green, and "ClubSNAP photography community" at the bottom in black. put it in a plastic holder with a neck strap and wear it to SEED.

Well, I think a better alternative would be that you take a macro shot of your name tag, and post it up, so that I could download it, alter the name, print and put it in a plastic holder... [ :embrass: oops! I'm suggesting intellectual piracy here... :embrass: ]

Err... still sounds like a lot of work. Haa~! :bsmilie:
Think I'll just go without any tag! :D

hi what time does seed ends? i can make it only after 8.30 is that fine?

8.30 too late liaoz....

Hi, I'm new to this site. Started with digital photography more than a year ago with my nikon coolpix 4300. Will be upgrading again very soon. I sure would like to come by next Wednesday eve and join u guys. Maybe getting a reflector from one of the shops there.

so how will i recognize who's who on that day? Pls advise.

snowspeeder said:
Hi, I'm new to this site. Started with digital photography more than a year ago with my nikon coolpix 4300. Will be upgrading again very soon. I sure would like to come by next Wednesday eve and join u guys. Maybe getting a reflector from one of the shops there.

so how will i recognize who's who on that day? Pls advise.

Hee hee~! I'm having the same problem of identifying who's who too! :D
Anyone have any solution? Think the clubsnap name-tag thingie is out of question... maybe we should all just wear a red rose on our ears! Haha~! :bsmilie:

For those who are new to SEED, you may wanna check out the group picture which we took during our last shoot.

You can either look out for BS or me.

Alternatively, if you guys need a contact number, I can be reached @ 91518640 (no prank calls please!)

Looking forward to meet all of you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.