Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org

SEED on Wednesday, 25th August 2004
@ Funan Centre Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

Yeah! There'll be a newbies table too! Those who are new, relatively new and no where to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)

I will probably join you'll. But coz of work location, i will most likely be late :embrass: . So see you then!

AdamGoi said:
Yeah! There'll be a newbies table too! Those who are new, relatively new and no where to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please).

You looks familiar :think: . Did you serve your NS in FDS-TAB??

yup...time for adam to guide the newbies once again (after skipping one session)... :bsmilie:

all newbies should make an effort to come meet Mr AdamGoi. He's a really nice guy in disguise actually...

:D

AdamGoi said:
Heh it's you! Welcome to ClubSNAP! :D

Thank pal! :) I see if I can make it on this SEED. Quite busy this few weeks... :sweat:

After so many times of "aeroplane" flying...I'm disappointed with myself...BUT I will try my best to turn up..keke

Following the last SEED on 11 August, where they were some problems, I think Zaren wrote that SEED actually starts at 7.00 pm, but I note that it is again written as "like to start from 6.30 pm...."

So, are you starting at 6.30pm or 7.00pm? No point people coming at 6.30 pm and then find that the "meeting" actually starts at 7.00 pm

student said:
Following the last SEED on 11 August, where they were some problems, I think Zaren wrote that SEED actually starts at 7.00 pm, but I note that it is again written as "like to start from 6.30 pm...."

So, are you starting at 6.30pm or 7.00pm? No point people coming at 6.30 pm and then find that the "meeting" actually starts at 7.00 pm

Okay I need to clarify this.

For those who know me long enough, if I'm organising it and should I announce the meeting time to be 6.30pm onwards, I'll be there, on the dot. However, last week's incident was my fault as I could not show up given that I had to attend a family celebration (poor scheduling on my part).

As usual, I'll be there by 6.30pm but the crowd usually start to build up from 7pm onwards. Anyway, there's no specific time for the meeting to start ... 6.30pm onwards is just the beginning of the window period; as long as there are at least 2 SEEDers hanging around, the chat or whatever you call it, will just commence.

I hope I have somewhat cleared this up!

Still looking forward to SEED! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.