SEED 25th Aug 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
check if the stalker is blind.

rainman said:
yah was 1 hr late though supposed to meet him ard 9. He's just some1 who wanted to buy my spare phone. As a apology i gave him 10 bucks discount..keke

Have a good time with u guys and totally forget abt the appointment....ha! Look fwd for the next gathering..wondering if it is on Friday would u guys consider a part 2? ;)

U refering to the fashion shootout at HMV one?

I will be going... I'm not taking enough of the fashion show. :bsmilie:

w.s said:
check if the stalker is blind.

No! Check if Illustrious is really that pretty or not? keke

just kidding. No offence. :)

rainman said:
No! Check if Illustrious is really that pretty or not? keke ;p

:sweat: think u saw me b4 loh... at BG... :blah:

Yah..Hmm actually didn't manage to take a good look at all the ladies during that day (SHY!)
But one glance tells me mostly are pleasant looking and have quite a number of pretty ones! (So glad that I'm in CS..Thks!) :)

rainman, where were u guys seated?

hey ! nice meeting everyone... had a good time admiring some very great photos. esp the ones underwater from waisj... and also great to know some others as well.. like bluestrike etc...

ransoma22 said:
You got pretty neat underwater portfolio... :thumbsup:
Hope to see more ... ;)

Heh.. Thanks..... :)

Would like to see your too... :)

Bluestrike said:
Well I think it would be better if the prints are more "high quality" lor.... :blah:
:kok: :hammer: :flame: :complain:

Heh... for the first attempt it is very commendable..... :thumbsup:

Blame it on I join this forum late and observe a group of nice people (seeders)around. Will join you guys the next time.

A brief intro about myself. Have been a Canon fans for the last 14 years. Started using the Canon EOS 630. When digital age started, I waited a while before I got the Canon Powershot G3 about 1.5 years ago. A few weeks ago, I got the Canon EOS 300D during the promotion offer.

To my dismay, the camera has a fault which I discovered last week. All the pictures taken, depending on the background, had some dots. Some more obvious, others not so. At first, I thought it was my old lens problem. Later I discovered that the problem existed on all the different lenses I used. It must be the camera fault. I had to take the trouble to bring it back to the Canon Service Centre. The customer service officer check it and told me that they saw some stain marks. I presume it must be on the CCD. Quite disappointing that such thing should happen. Have to wait until next week to get the camera back.

Status
Not open for further replies.