SEED: 19th November 2003

Gathering spot for next SEED

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnyu said:
Kinda silly question: What is the age range of the SEED members?

Well, we got members ranging from 18 to 60 I guess?
The 18 part is me...

I may be going down to get a AW400, but I may have something on that day, so I'll see how things go. It's been a while since I've went, and I've got lots of burning questions again...

:)

SNAG said:
Well, we got members ranging from 18 to 60 I guess?
The 18 part is me...

I may be going down to get a AW400, but I may have something on that day, so I'll see how things go. It's been a while since I've went, and I've got lots of burning questions again...

:)
sigh...

/me siamz SNAG

I might pop by, since I'm just working upstairs. :D

Friendly folk with "burning questions" to ask me about the Innoplus Phototainer, feel free to mouth at me. I'll bring a demo unit to show around. :D

Oei, Watcher... we can strike up a loud argument about the bad qualities of Canon dye inks and exceptional qualities of Epson pigment inks. Maybe we could get someone from Epson to sponsor us our dream printers. That'll be a R800 for you and a 2100 for me... :lovegrin:

VincentLin said:
I might pop by, since I'm just working upstairs. :D

Friendly folk with "burning questions" to ask me about the Innoplus Phototainer, feel free to mouth at me. I'll bring a demo unit to show around. :D

Oei, Watcher... we can strike up a loud argument about the bad qualities of Canon dye inks and exceptional qualities of Epson pigment inks. Maybe we could get someone from Epson to sponsor us our dream printers. That'll be a R800 for you and a 2100 for me... :lovegrin:
Come come... fellow SMURFS...... :blah: :blah: :blah:

heheheheee.....
ERr.. I wan an Epson too leh...

VincentLin said:

Canon, Epson and HP customer centre are all there, can always pull one rep over and chor chor them. :)

Bluestrike said:
Come come... fellow SMURFS...... :blah: :blah: :blah:

heheheheee.....
ERr.. I wan an Epson too leh...

I oso wan. But sponsorship is bad nowadays. :blah:

Nevermind lar. I'll get from distributor cheap cheap lor. :D

AJ23 said:
Canon, Epson and HP customer centre are all there, can always pull one rep over and chor chor them. :)

We all march up to Canon. There's a real pretty salesgirl there. You can chor all u wan. We get to watch.

Epson only got lao chio - if you're lucky.

HP? Wah seh. Dun mention HP to me leh. I will get angry one. :nono:

VincentLin said:
We all march up to Canon. There's a real pretty salesgirl there.

Is she the one always featured on your avatar :angel: :blah: ?

Hey, been using the Phototainer shooting the Buskers' Festival. Working like a charm! Shelving my plan to get more CF cards (for now ;p ).

Darren said:
Hmmm.. wasn't the "secret handshake sign" to take out a 70-200mm (or longer) zoom and start stroking it (push-pull zooms preferred) 10 times ending with a loud "Ugh!!" ???

:devil: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

this is cool! kekeke

i miss you so much. Will try to drop by tomorrow for a while

Reminder:

SEED is on today and the venue is

Funan Centre Food Court
We will be near the entrance facing New Bridge Road/Adelphi.

SniperD said:
sama sama.. heh heh .... new location, new food.. hahahah

But new prices :(

Enjoy yourself today folks, been to the foodcourt already, very bright, but seating is a bit tight, and look after your gears if you're bringing any! :cool:

Noir said:
Is she the one always featured on your avatar :angel: :blah: ?

Hey, been using the Phototainer shooting the Buskers' Festival. Working like a charm! Shelving my plan to get more CF cards (for now ;p ).

Wat avatar? Aiyah, my first GF lar. Am grooming her to be a model. :lovegrin: Bluestrike might recall seeing her ('cos we from same smurf school mah).

Just dun ask me what is a smurf. :wink:

I'm glad to hear that your Phototainer is working well. I was testing my unit like crazy. Latest : 6 mins on a SanDisk Ultra II 512MB (60x). 10 mins on a SanDisk 512MB (normal speed).

Noir, if you're coming down for SEED, can you pass me one Canon RAW (*.crw) image? I want consolidate all RAW formats for demo purposes.

All CSers welcomed to help me too! :thumbsup: I got Nikon NEF already.

VincentLin said:
Wat avatar? Aiyah, my first GF lar. Am grooming her to be a model. :lovegrin: Bluestrike might recall seeing her ('cos we from same smurf school mah).

Just dun ask me what is a smurf. :wink:

I'm glad to hear that your Phototainer is working well. I was testing my unit like crazy. Latest : 6 mins on a SanDisk Ultra II 512MB (60x). 10 mins on a SanDisk 512MB (normal speed).

Noir, if you're coming down for SEED, can you pass me one Canon RAW (*.crw) image? I want consolidate all RAW formats for demo purposes.

All CSers welcomed to help me too! :thumbsup: I got Nikon NEF already.
Hhehehe,,...
La LA La la la la... la la la la la......~~~

Sorry.. think I last time in sch.. eyes paste stamp.. nvr see your GF b4...(not wife meh?)

GO GO GO

Bluestrike said:
Hhehehe,,...
La LA La la la la... la la la la la......~~~

Sorry.. think I last time in sch.. eyes paste stamp.. nvr see your GF b4...(not wife meh?)

GO GO GO

No lar. :sweat: Didn't work out lor - sort of.

I wouldn't OT here. :blah: Clubsnap is not a place for sob-love-stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.