Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
SEED on Wednesday, 19 November 2003

A bit of a change this time around - we may change location based on the wishes of people who are going to this gathering of like-minded photographers.

The choices are:-
1) The usual place - foodcourt at Peninsula Plaza
2) The alternate place - new foodcourt at Funan Centre

Please poll for the location and majority decides.

Next gathering will occur from 5.30pm onwards. The meeting point will be decided by popular poll. Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ;)). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Poll for the next gathering spot and put your name down on the list.

wasn't SEED used to be at the funan food court anyway? :)

chaotic said:
wasn't SEED used to be at the funan food court anyway? :)
Nope, all previous SEEDs were at the Peninsula Plaza Food Court.

went there on 05/11, not able to id you guys, so left :(
Any password or item to id you guys, eg. guys with camera??

denniskee said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Just go up and shout for LARRY.. sure will find the BIG groups sitting around with tables adjoined like a council in meeting.. not forgetting the frequent sightings of cameras and lenses passing here and there.... :cool:

i vote the new Funan food court. just happen to go past there today, and man it looks really clean and airy. a welcome chance from the humid BCM-smell-infested air of Peninsula Food Court.

i suggest we meet near the new entrance to Funan Food Court, near the escalators facing South Bridge Road (between Starbucks and KFC/Taco Bell).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will choose the Funan foodcourt as well, but wonder what time it closes in the evening? And what will be the expression on the store owners when they see a bunch of heavy duty cameramen walking around and talking in some alien language/terms.

Start a list of who's going:

List
1. Darren

HIee....

The area of the funan food court that is outside the aircon section by the little water fall thingy is a great place.

Good place to teach newbies slow shutter waterfaLL SHOTS!!!!!HAHAHAH!!!

Was there last week on Sunday and used that waterfall for a lesson :eek:)

regards,
Sulhan

denniskee said:

oops... suppose to go with you on that day. totally slipped my mind. sorry.

List
1. Darren
2. Larry
3. xin

Sorry... been missing-in-action for so very very long.... Totally lost touch with ClubSnap....

xin said:
Sorry... been missing-in-action for so very very long.... Totally lost touch with ClubSnap....
And there's no better way to get up-to-date than to come for a SEED. See you there!!

Darren said:
And there's no better way to get up-to-date than to come for a SEED. See you there!!

Ya... will definately go....
Really miss going for SEED and photo-taking... been really busy....

I think the new foodcourt at funan is good :)

Will be overseas on 19th Nov
Next seed I will sure join :)
So ermm....really jus shout LARRY...then can lah?

jnifur said:
I think the new foodcourt at funan is good :)

Will be overseas on 19th Nov
Next seed I will sure join :)
So ermm....really jus shout LARRY...then can lah?

You gotta rub your camera 3 times, before you shout for him. :angel:

togu said:
You gotta rub your camera 3 times, before you shout for him. :angel:
Hmmm.. wasn't the "secret handshake sign" to take out a 70-200mm (or longer) zoom and start stroking it (push-pull zooms preferred) 10 times ending with a loud "Ugh!!" ???

:devil: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

Darren said:
Hmmm.. wasn't the "secret handshake sign" to take out a 70-200mm (or longer) zoom and start stroking it (push-pull zooms preferred) 10 times ending with a loud "Ugh!!" ???

:devil: :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

:what:

Thought we agreed to use that only when we organise close-door-seed-orgy? :think:

Ok, maybe larry used it in public events too. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.