Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Dear all....
so it time again....

SEED on Wed, 17th Dec 03
@ Funan Centre Food Court

pls remember that and dun go to the Penin food court. There was a few that went.

Next gathering will occur from 6pm onwards. The gathering place will be the Funan Centre Food Court. The last few SEED there was a good one.

Those who want to get anything from the many camera shops around that area, please do so and then join us at the Food Court to show off your new toy. If you need assistance in making that purchase decision, do let us know so that we can send some to help you spend your money (wisely or unwisely, still debatable ). If you want, we can send a group of members to chant "Buy, Buy, Buy" in the background acapella.

--------------------------------

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! We're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

For ease of finding people, suggest that ClubSNAPpers congregrate at the tables next to the steps leading down from North Bridge Road.

AdamGoi said:
BS! You just beat me to this thread!

Anyway, I'll be there! ;)
:blah: :blah: :blah:
hehhee.e..

Slow slow slow!

OK.. good that you'll be there lor.. cos I won't !

hehhehahhaaa
:blah: :blah:

Bluestrike said:
Oversea work lah... will be gone this Sat lor.. coming back b4 the day of Christmas!

hmmm tat make sure u remember to buy your Lao Jie's Christmas present from overseas hor hehehe :devil:

lavenderlilz said:
hmmm tat make sure u remember to buy your Lao Jie's Christmas present from overseas hor hehehe :devil:
what you want from there???
nothing oso....

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Just go to the SEED and have fun lah!

17th December! LOTR MARATHON!!! =P

Larry said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

why not??? :angry:

You going? I feel like going since I've been tokking kok so much in here lately...LOL :bsmilie: :sweat:

vince said:
You going? I feel like going since I've been tokking kok so much in here lately...LOL :bsmilie: :sweat:
eh come lah, haven't caught up with you for a long long time liao... :D

Simone you going? Would love to introduce someone to you. He wanted to find out more about the D1X from a pro user like you.. HEhehehhe... :D

So Simone if you see this, pls sms me....

Cheers

Bluestrike said:
Basket....
then who going to officiate teh SEED!

:p
Not to worry, I will be there. However as per usual, I will have to leave ard 7:00pm as family duty beckons. ;)

There's always the CS mascot... kekeke..

/me looks at Larry

I'd like to come to SEED on the 17th. How do I go about it?
Do I need to register?

Status
Not open for further replies.