SEED :: 14 July 2004 :: Peninsula Plaza Food Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
hehhee... before I get too busy and forget abt it......
SEED on Wednesday, 14th July 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

kongg said:
MIA long long person can join or not ah???
of course lah... come leh. long time never talk to you liao... can chat chat, catch up on things.

Hi, am a newbie here plus new in D70(my new baby)
would like to join u pple 2 window shop(actually looking at telezoom lens)
I'm the kind who like to do lots of research and comparing b4 buying anything so would be happy to just tag along ..is that ok??
and of cse get to know the pple here and the small talk!!
easy to merge in with teh conversation???
thx

hey its my bday...any present like canon 1D mark 2? haha

anyway just curious anyone here can bday as me?

rainman said:
anyway just curious anyone here can bday as me?

most definitely... in a group of just 200 people, the chances are 95% that someone will share birthdays. let alone a group of 9000+ !

Bluestrike said:
hehhee... before I get too busy and forget abt it......
SEED on Wednesday, 14th July 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

:D Try to make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.