Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
SEED on Wednesday, 10th Mar 2004
@ Funan Food Court

So ladies and gentlemen... pls take note ...

For those that want to join us, simply come down and look ard. Likely to start from 6pm onwards....
*if you are early, pls do hang on... the rest might come slightly later......*

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them!

Hehehe.e..

REMEMBER it the FUNAN FOOD COURT!

Hope there will be more people this time... ... :think:

uhm.. the other 1 i went to got quite alot of ppl leh.. was really fun though, @@ at all the cameras. :p

:cheergal: Here we goes again.. :cheergal:

I will try to make it there this Wed. Need to collect my new tripod and +4 macro from one of the shops in Peninsular as well. Can advise how to recognize the group? :)

snowspeeder said:
I will try to make it there this Wed. Need to collect my new tripod and +4 macro from one of the shops in Peninsular as well. Can advise how to recognize the group? :)
It's easy, actually. Most people just don't know how.
Usually, the people with all the cameras and the tripods and the prosumer digital cameras sitting near the drinks stall are ClubSnappers.
And they are mostly men sitting together in clumps. Few females are seen in their area, except for the auntie clearing plates and a stupid bimbo like me who don't know better. :bsmilie:

Poledra said:
It's easy, actually. Most people just don't know how.
Usually, the people with all the cameras and the tripods and the prosumer digital cameras sitting near the drinks stall are ClubSnappers.
And they are mostly men sitting together in clumps. Few females are seen in their area, except for the auntie clearing plates and a stupid bimbo like me who don't know better. :bsmilie:

darling u going?
cos this coming weds i have library outing to national library, most prob end at 5pm.....so..... :think:

roninwolf said:
darling u going?
cos this coming weds i have library outing to national library, most prob end at 5pm.....so..... :think:

Library... which one?
Dunno leh. Think I'll drop by SEED for a while loh, to look out for this guy who PMed me for a photoshoot, to discuss details. If he don't turn up then too bad for me loh.
Like feeling very shitty these days, as you know.
Won't be staying as long as the last time lah.

uhm.. newbie table this time? :p i just realised i dunno that 1 touch can use to do those zoom in pic... lol i need new lens...

Poledra said:
Few females are seen in their area, except for the auntie clearing plates and a stupid bimbo like me who don't know better. :bsmilie:

CS needs more female members!!! :)

zaren said:
CS needs more female members!!! :)
nope.. If that the case, then it like havng a shop asking char bor to be the salegers... what the point. CS is and will always be there for the like-minded ones.. the passion... and for those with love for photography.

Bluestrike said:
nope.. If that the case, then it like havng a shop asking char bor to be the salegers... what the point. CS is and will always be there for the like-minded ones.. the passion... and for those with love for photography.

well, the photographic community will be all the richer if more women were interested in photography. some of my fav NG photogs are women.... annie griffiths belt and jodi cobb. :)

zaren said:
well, the photographic community will be all the richer if more women were interested in photography. some of my fav NG photogs are women.... annie griffiths belt and jodi cobb. :)

there are many women who are interested in photography....just that you don't see their faces or they don't attend SEED :) perhaps you need to rephrase your statement about women and photography.... ;)

Poledra said:

Ooohh ouch....... :sweat:

swimcraze said:
there are many women who are interested in photography....just that you don't see their faces or they don't attend SEED :) perhaps you need to rephrase your statement about women and photography.... ;)

i could be wrong, but it seems to me that more men are interested in photography compared with women. If you look at the CS membership profile, i think u will find that the majority are men (to be verified by CS admin). my point was that the photographic community now (which are mostly guys) would benefit from having more women members, cos women make great photographers (hence the point about NG women photogs). :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.