SEED 10th MAR 04

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok..... c u there ron :)

I notice there are many young guys and girls can uncle like me join ??. Basically young at heart but old liow.

:sweat: Got important meeting this wed. Will attend the next one...

Dennis said:
I notice there are many young guys and girls can uncle like me join ??. Basically young at heart but old liow.

of cos u can join!!! and u r not old anyway.

come come come!!!

go go go!!!!

partyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dennis said:
hehhahaa,a,,,

Aiyo... is there any rules in the SEED posting that stated "No uncle who is young at heart not allowed" thing?

hehehee...
come on down !!!
We do actually have a wide range of people from 1X to dunno how many XX... well at least I dun bother going to each and everyone to ask the age.

Just enjoy the session.

xmen1977 said:
heheheeeheeeheeheehehehheheehe...
hilo...
you eat wrong medicine issit?

You hehee at the wrong tread liao lah!

go to the Hehe tread if you wan to hehhee...
this tread is for the SEED one!

ok !?

n00bs allowed anot har?

~MooEy~

Hi Guys

I might join this seed. Have been trolling CS for too long!

Just hope that it is not awkward for new comers heh heh.

Hope to make it this Wed!

Cheers

Dennis said:

In the eyes of photography, we are neither too old or young...as long as our passion for this beautiful art continues to burn, to inspire and to create.

:cheers: :cheers: http://forums.clubsnap.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0#

Eh! You guys would be hanging around till 8pm right? I think I could only join after 7pm :( Boss asking me to present something at 5pm... sighz~! :(

cheatchu79 said:
Eh! You guys would be hanging around till 8pm right? I think I could only join after 7pm :( Boss asking me to present something at 5pm... sighz~! :(
Well ,most of the time we all stay until abt 8 or 8+. come on down!!!

zaren said:
i could be wrong, but it seems to me that more men are interested in photography compared with women. If you look at the CS membership profile, i think u will find that the majority are men (to be verified by CS admin). my point was that the photographic community now (which are mostly guys) would benefit from having more women members, cos women make great photographers (hence the point about NG women photogs). :cool:

Well said!

We're always open to suggestions ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.