See what other's can't(Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but 1) all available slots seemed to be taken up
2) I've gotta work till 6.

am more concerned with the latter, hope that PBS is not using timing as a natural screen. :think:

reserve list can ?

1) Brett
2) denis
3) reachme2003
4) zod

reserve list

1) Brett
2) denis
3) reachme2003
4) zod
5) Ruth
6) Robert
7) malkw

reserve list

1) Brett
2) denis
3) reachme2003
4) zod
5) Ruth
6) Robert
7) malkw
8) evildolly
9) phero-man

Kliky said:
but 1) all available slots seemed to be taken up
2) I've gotta work till 6.

am more concerned with the latter, hope that PBS is not using timing as a natural screen. :think:

Just dun wanna talk photography once past 1800hrs, only this time... Just wanna talk **** a little... Natural screen??? You must be joking man, PM me for my address... I'll see you...

Hi Ced,

apologies but I had an assignment that came in at the time slot.

Would move Brett up to my place. Thanks! Hope to visit you when you organise the next one :)

1. CaeSiuM
2. rusty
3. bobotto
4. Acez
5. afiend
6. lavenderlilz
7. Bobman - nice to know u n like to meet you in person
8. BRETT
9. mervin420
10. XXXXXXX

I am interested, count me in.

Hi all,

Thank you for coming down to my studio today.... Well, I may not know you guys by name yet.... In time I will....

Though a short session, I sincerely hope that we it has broaden your mindset and that I've made it enriching for all... They're some potentially quiet guys in the session... Whatz up man??? Potential products shooters??? Well, you guys have met me, should you need critic or help in the future, PM me if you guys have shot any new stuff. I'll try to be as 'nice' as I can be....

Will try meeting you guys as much as I can... I enjoyed myself too....

Cheers

For those who don't really know who I am in the studio... I am the other partner quietly sitting at the sofa. It was nice meeting everyone at the studio today.

Special thanks to the few guys who stayed on longer. I hope my brief intro to product and jewelry photography didn't bored the living daylight out of you. Well... hope you guys have a better picture on my ideas of simple lightings.

Once again... thanks everyone for being there!

CHEERS!

HeYhEy!! thanks pointblankshots & Jawsure. learned alot and new things.

apperciated! :D

Nice chatting with everyone there, thanks to Point,Jaws,Dave for hosting this little gathering ! A ture sharing experience will catch up with u guys again perhaps next time u guys can pop over my side to CBL !

Will there be a next session? I am interested to join.

reserve list

1) SniperD
2) Bobmann
3) reachme2003
4) zod
5) Ruth
6) Robert
7) malkw
8) evildolly
9) phero-man
10) berryhappy

Alamak, we should be the ones thanking you all man!
haha

Thanks guys for sharing with us your experience and even the tricks of the trade.
Definately an eye opener to see the 2 diff worlds of fahion and product photog.
Almost got high seeing what the Phase One can do too!

Neway u're right Ced, it would have been much more fun if everybody was more vocal.
But me shy shy lah.
haha

That's why hoping Photog will make me a crazier person.
:D

Also big thanks to David for having dinner/supper with us
Must share with us the latest fashion tips next time yeah!
:bsmilie:

- Bob

Aiyoh... I thought you China friendly jo??? Never mind, no Mont Blanc, anything can... Firstly, come back in one piece.....

pointblankshots said:
Just dun wanna talk photography once past 1800hrs, only this time... Just wanna talk **** a little... Natural screen??? You must be joking man, PM me for my address... I'll see you...
Pm'ed you 2 weeks back...

Status
Not open for further replies.