See, Shot, and Share FZ50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherjier

Dec 18, 2006
hi, everyone...i found many panasonic user here... i'm FZ50 owner..here are some of my latest work...
gear FZ50 + olympis FL36 + Raynox DCR-250 Macro Lens

P1060400.jpg

P1060461.jpg

P1060407.jpg

P1060396.jpg

P1060379.jpg

continue.....

P1060465.jpg

P1060463.jpg

P1060472.jpg

P1060436.jpg

P1060447.jpg

continue.........

#11 HEY HEY HEY....This Flower Is Mine...
P1060265.jpg

P1060244.jpg

P1060249.jpg

P1060213.jpg

#15 The End Of Everything
P1060530.jpg

thx for viewing.....cnc are wellcome...

nice sharp series, but i realised that most of the macro shots you are using very high shutter spd, some up to 1/1300s. this will make you flash work much harder resulting in very harsh flash and lack of ambient light. most of the background are either very underexposed or black unless this is what you intended to do.

nice sharp series, but i realised that most of the macro shots you are using very high shutter spd, some up to 1/1300s. this will make you flash work much harder resulting in very harsh flash and lack of ambient light. most of the background are either very underexposed or black unless this is what you intended to do.

thx bro.....
yes..i used high shutter speed because i wan to under the background..this is what i want so the subject will stand out from the background.......but i oso found out that my flash is too harsh..(sorry first time used flash on macro) how i should reduce it? beside, whoat should i do if i wan to capture a nicely lit background? thx for pointing out...

thx bro.....
yes..i used high shutter speed because i wan to under the background..this is what i want so the subject will stand out from the background.......but i oso found out that my flash is too harsh..(sorry first time used flash on macro) how i should reduce it? beside, whoat should i do if i wan to capture a nicely lit background? thx for pointing out...

try to diffuse your flash as much as possible and use a slower shutter speed to capture more ambient, this will also help you to reduce your flash output making flash look less harsh.
Im not good at macro myself, but all this rule apply throughout flash photography.

try to diffuse your flash as much as possible and use a slower shutter speed to capture more ambient, this will also help you to reduce your flash output making flash look less harsh.
Im not good at macro myself, but all this rule apply throughout flash photography.

i just used TTL to reduce the flash output..but it seem not work to me...dunno y:dunno:
oic...thank for the tips.. i thought the flash power is fix..so it oso hv to depand on my shutter speed izzit? :think:

ya..nvm..i giving me enough infomation.. thx alot

i din know that fz50 can be that pro, sure to try that out soon;) . i also fz50 user:cool:

i din know that fz50 can be that pro, sure to try that out soon;) . i also fz50 user:cool:
now you know, so wait no more!!! go shoot go shoot! :bsmilie:
anyway all the fz are capable of that as well.

Nice series.

#1 & #3 :thumbsup:

Btw, besides Macros, have you tried potraiture ? And overall, how do find the camera?

Am thinking to get one but torn between the Fujifilm 9600, leh.:confused:

TIA

Nice series.

Btw, besides Macros, have you tried potraiture ? And overall, how do find the camera?

Am thinking to get one but torn between the Fujifilm 9600, leh.:confused:

TIA
portrait? for daylight portrait with great detail, fz is superb, for low light portrait you might want to consider the fujifilm more.
as for bokeh, guess both fuji and lumix perform like normal typical PnS camera. :sweat:

i din know that fz50 can be that pro, sure to try that out soon . i also fz50 user

hi compro, haha...dun let those DSLR user look down on us mah..hv to fight back..
but not pro la...u oso capable to do so as well.... shoot more, waiting to see other FZ50 user's photo as well....

Nice series.

Am thinking to get one but torn between the Fujifilm 9600, leh
TIA

thx princej...
not really in to potrait...if outdoor potrait FZ50 is superb..but in low light........Fuji lead the way :cry: ......FZ50 still suffer in the noise i can say...

anyway, indoor low light can always used ext flash to do it... FZ50 + FL50...it still superb i can say. if for stage performance..FZ50 is very good on luminance noise..better than fuji.

but fuji had wider angle..28mm this beat the FZ...:cry:

portrait? for daylight portrait with great detail, fz is superb, for low light portrait you might want to consider the fujifilm more.
as for bokeh, guess both fuji and lumix perform like normal typical PnS camera.

yes agree with u... but the bokeh is not as bad as u think but cannot compare to DSLR lor..:nono:

hi compro, haha...dun let those DSLR user look down on us mah..hv to fight back..
but not pro la...u oso capable to do so as well.... shoot more, waiting to see other FZ50 user's photo as well....

thx princej...
not really in to potrait...if outdoor potrait FZ50 is superb..but in low light........Fuji lead the way :cry: ......FZ50 still suffer in the noise i can say...

anyway, indoor low light can always used ext flash to do it... FZ50 + FL50...it still superb i can say. if for stage performance..FZ50 is very good on luminance noise..better than fuji.

but fuji had wider angle..28mm this beat the FZ...:cry:

yes agree with u... but the bokeh is not as bad as u think but cannot compare to DSLR lor..:nono:

haha ya i know, thats why i nv mention SLR in. i only said about typical PnS.

Hi Cherjier & ExplorerZ,

Thank you for the reply and update.:)

How much is the FL-50 or can I use my Nikon SB800, instead?

Thanks.:)

ya ya...i oso shock when i see the forum said that SB600 and SB800 also can fit into FZ50...if that so i would go to SB600 rather than FL36. the price almost the same but SB600 recharge faster.

In malaysia, the FL50 i think is around RM1400+- and SB800 oso similiar price..i think..

Hi all, do anyone have any feedback with FZ50... thinking tio get one also...

Thanks for help........

:) :) :)

Hi all, do anyone have any feedback with FZ50... thinking tio get one also...

Thanks for help........

:) :) :)

hi xbox,
for me the Fz50 is a great cam...but u hv to know what kind of photography u r going in to. hornestly..the FZ50 is pretty noise and suffer from noise issue in low light but in outdoor..the FZ50 is flying.

interms of Noise and ISO problem, the Fuji S9600 is far superior than the FZ50.

Besides, u oso hv to check out the Nikon D40...the price is almost similar..and i think the D40 hv better noise control than the FZ50 since it had interchangeble lens.

hi xbox,
for me the Fz50 is a great cam...but u hv to know what kind of photography u r going in to. hornestly..the FZ50 is pretty noise and suffer from noise issue in low light but in outdoor..the FZ50 is flying.

Besides, u oso hv to check out the Nikon D40...the price is almost similar..and i think the D40 hv better noise control than the FZ50 since it had interchangeble lens.
correction: interchangeble lens system or not doesn't affect noise control, tho d40 do have better noise control than any panasonic camera and even the s6500.

to xbox, yes you might want to consider the d40 but do note that the price of getting a nikon system is far higher than just gettng a fz50 camera.

hi xbox,

hi cherjier
are you meaning i shld go for d40... me looking for all rounder meaning indoor and outdoor..or at least neither 1 lose out too much.... me still noobie at camera so doesn't really know this type of camera exist... hee....

BTW me is choosing between D40 and FZ50....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.