See lah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
see lah, you guys! we have pissed Brother ZC off!

And the purpose of this thread is...... ? :think:

i would like to apologise to Brother ZC if i have offended him in anyway. i admire him for his sense of humour and tolerance.

hope i don't sound hypocrite! but he really add a lot of fun into the forums.

well.. no point in blaming others la.. what is done cannot be undone.

let him cool down and everything is hopefully back to normal again lo...

but as i read the thread a few mins ago... i do feel that it has gone abit too far, and the worst part was he took the bait... aiz...

dunno what to say..

scud said:
i dun see any good of this thread too. :think:

yah.. agree....

maybe the starter should close it to stop further flames from bursting out ?

the purpose is not to invite more flames nor teases, but a genuine apology for a thread that has really gone too far.

anyway, i hope this thread has served its purpose :bsmilie:

a message from Bro ZC

"Apologies accepted! I appreciate you PM me on this. I am not pissed off but I have to close the thread off so that it will not go too far and moderators will not take action on this. As Wolfgang had mentioned in his thread before, they will take action. I don't want this to happen to fellow CSers.

I was stupid too. For the moment, I was thinking why would Constance send me a PM and open it up. But I would not want to think that as a prank so I genuinely replied. True enough, the second message blew it.

No problem, brother. I am okay. Thanks for sending me this. I like it. You can open it again and post this message there :D "

ok..hence a closure on a happy note to one and all. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.