Seductive Lingerie Shoot >>>>>> 16th Dec 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Deregistered
Aug 15, 2005
Date: 16th Dec 2007 (Sun)
Duration : 2.30pm to 5.30pm. (3hrs)
Location : Indoor - Studio / Hotel Room (Only made know to those who confirms booking)
Theme : Lingerie Theme
Outfits: 2 outfits.
No. of Photogs: Min 5 photographers, Max 6 photographers
Models : 1
Cost : $150
MUA will be provided

Please PM me to reserve a slot.

TANIA

Tania-Upload.jpg

More Pix of Tania will be loaded soon...

Pix provided by the model.

uPZZZ

3 Slots Taken...

upzzzz

Sorry to all, shot cancelled..

I last minute got appt....

Sorry to all, shot cancelled..

I last minute got appt....

What I do not understand is, if an organizer have set up a time and date for a shoot, isn't that time and date set? Where these this last minute appointment come from? I would love to do that to my customers. Set up a meeting week in advance, and cancel it on the day before using "I got a last minute appointment" as excuses.

I wonder, if the shoot is fully subscribe, would there be a last minute appointment?

What I do not understand is, if an organizer have set up a time and date for a shoot, isn't that time and date set? Where these this last minute appointment come from? I would love to do that to my customers. Set up a meeting week in advance, and cancel it on the day before using "I got a last minute appointment" as excuses.

I wonder, if the shoot is fully subscribe, would there be a last minute appointment?

only you would think of it as an excuse...there may be real reasons to why the organiser cancelled the shoot. There are 2 sides of a coin...i guess u r very much of a one sided person. Would be nicer to for the organiser to be transparent and also for u to ask for a reason nicely...

i'm not related to the organiser or even acquainted by any chance...but trying to be fair... :thumbsd:

only you would think of it as an excuse...there may be real reasons to why the organiser cancelled the shoot. There are 2 sides of a coin...i guess u r very much of a one sided person. Would be nicer to for the organiser to be transparent and also for u to ask for a reason nicely...

i'm not related to the organiser or even acquainted by any chance...but trying to be fair... :thumbsd:
Based on what is available, the organiser cancelled the shoot becasue there was insufficient people paying $150 per pax to join the shoot.

I wonder, do you also have the habit of cancelling appointing that was set up ahead of time, because something else pops up at the last minute? AND YIU THINK THAT IS OK?

Actually if he had been upfront about it and said that:

"So far, there is only 3 slots taken, but as stated in the first post we need 5 to start therefore this shoot is regretably cancelled."

It would have been better, clearer and more transparent for everyone.

Cheers.

Erm, i believe it is not good for any of us to make some assumption of the reason why the shoot is cancelled.
If there is a real situation where you have got to meet your client or anything like tat, should we fault you then, there has alwys to be understanding for one another and give each other a benefit of doubt right.

If the something tat pops up is of a greater priorty and nature, i will cancel the previous appointment or shift it.
And of course i will explain to others why the appointment is canceled or shifted.

I believe the organiser would have gotten back to the model and also the 3 person who happen to reserve slot to shoot regarding this matter, maybe he tried to arrange a different time but all of them is not able to come to agree on a common time slot thus the shoot was being cancelled.

I do not knw who the organiser is personally at all, but put the effort and time to organise the shoot for clubsnappers week after week already deserve thanks from us.. it is not easy to do so and it take passion to do so.

If you are really so unhappy abt this matter, why dun you start organising shoot for clubsnappers instead.
And you find out for urself how it can be done

If you are really so unhappy abt this matter, why dun you start organising shoot for clubsnappers instead.
And you find out for urself how it can be done

obviously he can't...he only assumes...assumption is the mother of all f-up...based on his 2 posts here...all he does is assume...now we know who is the mother of all f-ups

I do not knw who the organiser is personally at all, but put the effort and time to organise the shoot for clubsnappers week after week already deserve thanks from us.. it is not easy to do so and it take passion to do so.

I thought the organizer got paid for all this. is it right for him to cancel it last mins?:cool:

I thought the organizer got paid for all this. is it right for him to cancel it last mins?:cool:

Yes the organiser is being paid from the shoot, but the thing is that who are we to judge the organiser and say that it is not right to cancel the shoot and further more the whole shoot is next week so it is not last minute to me. If the shoot is tml and it is being cancelled like tat, ok i will nt be happy but will still accept a reasonable explaination from the organiser..
Organiser are also human, they have got their personal life and problems right. They dun go around telling other their problem and they dun hav to do tat at all.
No one is perfect, do see urself before we come and critic others. Unless u say that you r perfect then come and critic others.
(Qouted from the bible: "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.")
Nt saying that the organiser have collected the money and cancelled the shoot and do not want to return the money.

I have taken part in some studio shoots quite a long ago. It was being cancelled as there wasn't enough people but i have already paid the amount..the organiser was willing to return me the money or put me onto another shoot which is of the same amount that i paid.

Each for

Friend,

R u one of the 3 person who booked a slot?? If not, why must I explain to you??

So pls keep yr piece of mind and thoughts to yrself.

Thks.

Many Thks for yr kind understanding..

I cancelled the shoot due to some urgent matter..

The 3 person involved have been informed and they have no problem with it. Just to clear the air, NO MONEY was being collected yet. Shoot is still a week away, so I dont consider this cancellation a last minute one and I being unfair to them.

Thks again.

Yes the organiser is being paid from the shoot, but the thing is that who are we to judge the organiser and say that it is not right to cancel the shoot and further more the whole shoot is next week so it is not last minute to me. If the shoot is tml and it is being cancelled like tat, ok i will nt be happy but will still accept a reasonable explaination from the organiser..
Organiser are also human, they have got their personal life and problems right. They dun go around telling other their problem and they dun hav to do tat at all.
No one is perfect, do see urself before we come and critic others. Unless u say that you r perfect then come and critic others.
(Qouted from the bible: "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.")
Nt saying that the organiser have collected the money and cancelled the shoot and do not want to return the money.

I have taken part in some studio shoots quite a long ago. It was being cancelled as there wasn't enough people but i have already paid the amount..the organiser was willing to return me the money or put me onto another shoot which is of the same amount that i paid.

Each for

Friend, pls keep yr F words to yrself.. I dont owe you nothing and hope you give the same respect to everyone here.

obviously he can't...he only assumes...assumption is the mother of all f-up...based on his 2 posts here...all he does is assume...now we know who is the mother of all f-ups

Thks for the understanding..

Ups for u.:thumbsup:

Actually if he had been upfront about it and said that:

"So far, there is only 3 slots taken, but as stated in the first post we need 5 to start therefore this shoot is regretably cancelled."

It would have been better, clearer and more transparent for everyone.

Cheers.

Pls keep yr thoughts to yrself, I dont see the point of explaining to you.

And stop banna talk in my thread.

Based on what is available, the organiser cancelled the shoot becasue there was insufficient people paying $150 per pax to join the shoot.

I wonder, do you also have the habit of cancelling appointing that was set up ahead of time, because something else pops up at the last minute? AND YIU THINK THAT IS OK?

I should say my peice as I initially signed up for this shoot about a week ago.

I reserved a slot, after which Predator sms'ed to inform me that there would be a change in the model. I agreed to go ahead with the shoot dispite the change.

A few days later, I found out that I had work commitments and had to cancel.
I informed Predator via PM.
He kindly accepted my cancellation without question.

Status
Not open for further replies.