Seduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor84

Dec 6, 2005
Singapore
www.furry-photos.com
I was kinda reluctant to post this image online at first but the 'model' siad she liked the shot. I find a few flaws in this pic such as the lack of shadow detail (only one on camera flash bounced of the celing) as well as the weird angles of the hand in relation to the body.

I guess my intention in the final shot is to try and show a sense of shy seduction with the hand not quite covering the nether regions. I do like how the finger point down towards there though. I have 2 versions of this picture one in b/w the other in colour. I will post the b/w one up and have the colour one in a link.

I really will appreciate pointers on the composition as I am not used to posing a model for shots like these. Framing ideas and any other lighting tips would be great too.

Su-abstract-01.jpg

And the colour one is here

Thanks for viewing and reading this far.

Been a while since I've had time to look at the work here, thot I'd share my initial reaction:
  1. Good attempt, and decision to go B/W was probably the right choice
  2. Disembodied hand and legs looks awkward
  3. Can afford to over-expose a little, make it more high key to "lighten out" the background, add light to the shadows, and "smoothen' out any marks on the skin
  4. Hand looks too tense and "forced", should be more relaxed. If possible, bend the fingers a little and don't leave gaps in between
  5. Lose the ring, too distracting
  6. Lighter coloured undergarments would add to the soft effect (but this may not be your call!). If you're going with color, maybe same color underpants and fingernails would be interesting
Just my 2 cents.

THanks for the tips. I just tried to overexpose it and yea the high key does look a little better. Lots to learn about posing =p

Interesting shot.

Not what I was expecting when I clicked on link though, since you are the animal man here! =D

sorry i don't feel seduced at all with her goose pimples.

i think the framing is rather crude. quite in the face, it's about sex, but not sexy at all. personally would prefer more subtle a seduction. other than that, can do with a better background (or a better rendition of the background you have here) the ring kind of add a certain information to the frame ... a lady who is engaged? the way the hand presses on the waist made the curve lose shape as well.

sorry i don't feel seduced at all with her goose pimples.
Yea tried the high key approach now. Mothes out the skin :D

Interesting shot.

Not what I was expecting when I clicked on link though, since you are the animal man here! =D

What where you expecting? And what do you find intresting about it :)

i think the framing is rather crude. quite in the face, it's about sex, but not sexy at all. personally would prefer more subtle a seduction. other than that, can do with a better background (or a better rendition of the background you have here) the ring kind of add a certain information to the frame ... a lady who is engaged? the way the hand presses on the waist made the curve lose shape as well.

You mean the hand breaks the flow of the curve? hmm. I guess the crop is pretty direct but i was hoping the hand could add a sense of apprehension by 'blocking'. Thanks for the feedback though :)

Oho, best not to say. It's different from your usual, I guess. But I agree with what some have said, the ring is very distracting.

But I was expecting er, one of those doggy/cat mating photos. Not that I don't have faith in your seriousness but.. Animal seduction.. Is not that common in the type of animals you take! =D

Yea tried the high key approach now. Mothes out the skin :D

You mean the hand breaks the flow of the curve? hmm. I guess the crop is pretty direct but i was hoping the hand could add a sense of apprehension by 'blocking'. Thanks for the feedback though :)

The hand does give the blocking effect, but not in a seductive manner, more like a shy manner, or should i say it was as if her privacy was invaded

Oho, best not to say. It's different from your usual, I guess. But I agree with what some have said, the ring is very distracting.

But I was expecting er, one of those doggy/cat mating photos. Not that I don't have faith in your seriousness but.. Animal seduction.. Is not that common in the type of animals you take! =D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nick_lee/386599802/ <-- refer to this pic :D (used as part of my valentines day greeting)

The hand does give the blocking effect, but not in a seductive manner, more like a shy manner, or should i say it was as if her privacy was invaded

I get what you mean :D I guess you could see it that way too ;p

Er, yeah, I thought it was a repeat of that one. How could we ever forget that look of absolute BLISS?

Status
Not open for further replies.