Secured Digital Cards Test by Billionton

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashCard

Jun 30, 2003
www.flashcard-bestbuy.com
Fyi,

Interesting, panasonic writes faster, but read slower.

sdtest.jpg

Those interested in CF may check a compiled version

http://www.digicam.com.sg/review/cftest.jpg

Best regards
Wishing you health & happiness
Namo Amituofo

I do not think you need to "rip" information from another site subjectively to present to others, although you did mention you quote from the website. I rather it be a link to the website for others to read the full review. One more thing is that benchmarks do not relate to real world performance sometimes, just an indication. There is not even a mention of the use of a firewire or usb 2.0 reader, which seperates heaven and earth apart greatly.

Thank you for the kind feedback. I am just sharing it, not responsible for it. As stated in title USB 2.0 Writer.

Please do not get upset over it. IMHO do take benchmarks with a pinch of salt.

--------------------------------------------
Wishing you health & happiness, free from enmity.
Best Regards
"Silence is golden, & speak only if we improve on silence"

FlashCard said:
Thank you for the kind feedback. I am just sharing it, not responsible for it. As stated in title USB 2.0 Writer.

Please do not get upset over it. IMHO do take benchmarks with a pinch of salt.

--------------------------------------------
Wishing you health & happiness, free from enmity.
Best Regards
"Silence is golden, & speak only if we improve on silence"

You are not just sharing it, you are also promoting your products:

http://www.flashcard-bestbuy.com/shop/storefront/browse.asp?cat=102&path=1,102

You are responsible for "ripping" information into a jpeg, upload to your server, present it to others. You also responsible for inputting and "putting words" into www.digit-life.com mouth for the "5 yrs warranty Ridata" card, which is non-existence in the original review:

http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/cftest/cftest-2k2-2.html

You will not even find the original PQI F1 card in the link just above, but another review of the same website. See the performance of the PQI F1 and the "5 yrs warranty PQI F1", surely the latter is just your "imagination speed" while there is this real write speed from the test of the website.

Comeon, wakeup your idea. Dun take CS members here for fools while trying to promote your products.

Did I forgot to mention that you also sell CF cards from Ridata, PQI and Kingston, which are so called recommended for their speed in the link you provided?

Really good reason for not buying stuffs from Sim Lim and shops around the area. Never really trusted them anyway. Albert Complex is just opposite them!
This is not the way to promote your items. Look at EastGear for example. Always get best deals from them and genuine sellers.

Sorry I am not working in EastGear. Just bought some batteries and other stuffs recently from them. Cathay Photo and some shops around Peninsular price are much better at times and besides, if you have a problem with your stuffs, they most of the shops with reputable name are willing to exchange if something goes wrong with your items.

Sim Lim and Albert Complex? If you have a problem some of them will say "Huh, you sure buy from here hah? Let me check with my colleague" I have have had some experience 5 years back. So never shop there since!

ITguy, thanks for spotting this!

FlashCard, maybe you can try some other forums.........CS members are well knowlegde........

FlashCard :flame: ITguy

wow....... theITguy has sharp eyes! :cheergal:

:D

http://www.digital.idv.tw/Cardtest/CFSMSD/CFSMSD-1.htm
This is another link emailed to me, & I am now "sharing" it with you. Again take it with a pinch of salt, if you have to. It is good to question.

Let me first appologise, if I have caused any uncomfort that have risen. I do not have any ill intention, simply, what is given to me, I share it with you. Indeed, I do not deny that I am happy that my personal preference card Billionton are very fast cards. If you do not believe me, you can always feel free to test the actual SD card. There was a guy yesterday from Clubsnap, who came to test the SD card. I was given the info in Excel, & I merely just get my friend to host it up as jpeg for easy access. You may see it as otherwise, but that is your choice, if you choose to be unhappy.

---------------------
My personal humble opinion (again you may choose to see what will be said as constuctive.)

I have received many kind constructive feedbacks from other forums, but this is the only forum, that is otherwise. (My personal view) We all have choices, getting the chance to see a better card at better price & yet still feel negative as if that others are trying to rip me, cheat me, do me harm, make me feel uncomfortable. That is "your" choice, it is a two way thing, give & take. There is no loss, no gain.

Personally, I realised that getting engaged in any argument, serves no purpose, wasting energy, resource & wasting others time. People comes from different viewpoint, & there is no end to it. At the end of the day, each have their stand. My viewpoint, simply, see something, like it, learn it; disklike it, then just move on, there is no need to get so upset, get involved in out of topic or make yourselves & others upset, trying to give negative remarks, as if someone else has done you harm, trying to "rip" you, cheat you, make you feel uncomfortable.

We all have choices, to choose to accept or believe. If you choose to be unhappy, no one can stop you. If you choose to be thankful, make yourself feel happy, it is again your choices.

Regards
May you be well & happy, free from emity, disease & grief & may you take care of yourselves happily.

Do not believe just because it is a tradition maintained by oral repetition.
Do not believe just because it is an unbroken succession of practise.
Do not believe merely because it is hearsay.
Do not believe just because it is in the scriptures.
Do not believe just because it fits with one's point of view.
Do not believe just because it is correct on the ground of metaphysical theories.
Do not believe just because it appeals to one's consideration.
Do not believe just because it agrees with one's opinions and theories.
Do not believe just because the speaker appears believable.
Do not believe just because the speaker is our teacher.
Kalamas, whenever you realize by yourselves that these are unwholesome, harmful or are condemned by wise people, and whoever fully undertake or observe them, they will lead to uselessness or suffering, you should abandon them.

Kalamas, whenever you realize by yourselves that these are wholesome, unharmful or are admired by wise people, and whoever fully undertake or observe them, they will lead to usefulness or happiness, you should undertake them.

Status
Not open for further replies.