Status
Not open for further replies.
secondarylife.jpg

books.JPG

passionofidioms.JPG

pen.JPG

currently a secondary school student...
erm, still a newbie in taking photos...
inspiration came when i was stressed up over my schoolworks... ya, feel free to give comments...:embrass:

Good pic for a young age. Keep up the good work. Do not forget your studies. Wish there was digital camera in my Sec Sch days. Email or PM me sometimes if you like to learn photography.:)

First pic very interesting... showing the path through sec sch.

Might want to try this:
Go lower to shoot, go from the left. Aim and focus at your current class and so making the surroundings slightly blurred. :D

Or just go lower to the left, and so showing the letters slowly getting further away.

Sec 4? Been 3 years for me and it seems only like yesterday. Sure bring out nostalgia for those above sec sch. :) Nice shots!

redstone said:
First pic very interesting... showing the path through sec sch.

Might want to try this:
Go lower to shoot, go from the left. Aim and focus at your current class and so making the surroundings slightly blurred. :D

Or just go lower to the left, and so showing the letters slowly getting further away.

Sec 4? Been 3 years for me and it seems only like yesterday. Sure bring out nostalgia for those above sec sch. :) Nice shots!

thx thx, but i'm using auto focus len leh... dunno how to focus tat close leh.... and using a old olympus c-720 camera too... :embrass: dunno tat cam gt tat ability to do tat or nt

hi ITphobia

your pics are good for a young rookie like you. I like them (esp. pic 2). looks like you've found a great way to destress as you study! Keep pursuing this hobby, who knows you might turn it into a career like so many of the CSers here.

Cheers from a teacher ;)

ITphobia said:
thx thx, but i'm using auto focus len leh... dunno how to focus tat close leh.... and using a old olympus c-720 camera too... :embrass: dunno tat cam gt tat ability to do tat or nt

Use macro mode, aim the centre of focus to the part you wanna focus. ;)

so glad my sec school days are over ...
sec school days are very stressful indeed
anyway, good luck in your studies and photography!

be it old or new camera, you won't want to miss capturing that moment. shoot on! ;)

really miss those days. looking back at those photos taken way back (even though it's low quality), it still looks good.

Good work ! Tones add much more sense in your series....

You made me miss of my sec. sch. days.

Thanks for your pics!

Do take more and post more (but don't forget to study). :thumbsup:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.