Sembawang
Hi guys...try my IR shot second time...got any improvement? :sweat:

IR14.jpg

IR15.jpg

IR16.jpg

IR17.jpg

i have problem with this shot

IR18.jpg

dunno y there are these red and yellow mixture color bar at the left hand side...other shots dun c this problem...anyone know y?? :confused:

What was your exposure on the last pic? Looks like the clouds moved a bit during the shot.

sriram said:
What was your exposure on the last pic? Looks like the clouds moved a bit during the shot.

u mean the tree shot? the shutter is 6 seconds, F5.6, ISO400...:)

photoexpress said:
I see improvement in 2nd try. #3 is the best. Well done... keep it up.

When did you visit Chinese Garded for your 2nd try? :)

Haha...thanks man ;)
I went there on last saturday noon...nice weather...luckily finished b4 the rain pour down...:bsmilie:

choo said:
i have problem with this shot

IR18.jpg

dunno y there are these red and yellow mixture color bar at the left hand side...other shots dun c this problem...anyone know y?? :confused:

Anybody can help me with this problem? :confused:

choo said:
Anybody can help me with this problem? :confused:

haha... I went on 30-Dec around 5pm after knock-off, took few shots and it starts raining :angry:

Did you screw in the filter? Can you send me the original file? You still got my email address?
Will help you to take a look.

Cheers!

photoexpress said:
haha... I went on 30-Dec around 5pm after knock-off, took few shots and it starts raining :angry:

Did you screw in the filter? Can you send me the original file? You still got my email address?
Will help you to take a look.

Cheers!

Haha...too bad...recently it start raining around afternoon time...tat's y i went there a bit earlier to avoid the heavy rain...;)

I did screw in the filter...i will send u the original file...pls c wat u can do to fix it out...thanks bro...:cool:

Not sure about the marks in the photo, the possible causes can be light leakage or sun ray shinning from the top. Normal process and touch-up.

Choo1.jpg

photoexpress said:
Not sure about the marks in the photo, the possible causes can be light leakage or sun ray shinning from the top. Normal process and touch-up.

Choo1.jpg

Hmm...ic...i thought my filter or my baby got problem :sweat:
Thanks for ur help again bro...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.