Sebas & Regina

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
Taken today... Cheers!

37525687.jpg

A shot of the Bride after make up with PS added...
37525689.jpg

These were lying ard on the table...
37525691.jpg

Not a usual sight I bet even among all you battle hardened wedding photographers...=)
37525728.jpg

The joy of snatching the key from the sisters... *cruel*
37525722.jpg

Among the many tea pots I have taken this has to rank as one of my favs...=)
37525854.jpg

Not posed.... I vouch...
37525858.jpg

A moment on their own...
37534393.jpg

Personalised polos for the bros and sis... think I'm gonna make me a lightedpixels polo...heh heh... then dun have to fret over what to wear for my shoots... on a side note... they actually asked me to shoot one of the bridesmaid version of the polo... but i too shy la...
37534395.jpg

A quick trip to the temple...
37534401.jpg

37534400.jpg

As usual... more ornaments

The flower bouquet
37534483.jpg

The customary jewellery
37534484.jpg

ermmm... something I found lying on the bed...
37534485.jpg

All these were shot against the curtain. I added 1 stop of exposure on aperture priority mode...
37534487.jpg

37534488.jpg

37534490.jpg

The end...
37534491.jpg

Steady man Kelvin, superb shots i would say especially those infront of the curtain, really thought it was studio if u didn't tell me. Nice meeting you and must admit that i did learnt something from you through our conversation. :)

Hi guys... thanks for the heads up Melvin. Appreciate that.

It was nice meeting you to Ivan... glad we managed to share some ideas.

Thanks knoxss...

iamasaint said:
Not a usual sight I bet even among all you battle hardened wedding photographers...=)
37525728.jpg

This I don't, but I do have one whereby they dismantled the sliding window and climbed in :bsmilie:

Great shots again dude, your B&W and color are getting par to par but some need to do some NR like the one of the bride in ambient. :thumbsup:

Would be glad if I can tag along one day and observe how you work. You have a keen eye and good framing/composition :thumbsup:

Hey Kelvin. You da man for wedding shots bro!

Thanks espn but what does NR mean? You're welcomed to join me... Nightwolf too... just PM me your avail dates and I'm sure we can work something out...

jbma... it was great meeting up with you and thanks...

Ooops!! :sweat: NR = Noise Reduction, my next available date would be very far after Janurary :( due to ICT. Sigh.

Ah... now I know what NR means...hahah... ya... I used to have fred M's iso software but lost it when my PC went bonkers... will try others in future and in the meantime hope that 4R doesnt show much..=)

Shites... I just realised I crossed over the 1000 posting mark with that silly comment asking what NR means! Hikes... always thought it would be more momentusss... what the heck... someone remind me when i get closer to 2000... :bsmilie:

iamasaint said:
Shites... I just realised I crossed over the 1000 posting mark with that silly comment asking what NR means! Hikes... always thought it would be more momentusss... what the heck... someone remind me when i get closer to 2000... :bsmilie:
... :bsmilie: ...

Sorry to OT. Curious to know where the temple is?

37525728.jpg

is the groom face a bit over exposed? white patches on my notebook screen...

bcos i find that sometimes i have this problem.....

Hi...

yes I am afraid its overexposed. Generally, I find 550EX to be a little inconsistant. I'm not shofting the blame here :bsmilie:

However, I have tried the lightsphere for the last couple of weddings I did over the weekend and I must say that the performance is better. The exposure is better controlled and the white balance seems pretty accurate too. Will post some pics soon.

As for the temple, its some where in Changi... near the Ballota Park Condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.