searching for Tay Han Khoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birgit Franke

hello can anybody help me? i am searching for Tay Han (Phillip) Khoon. He must be about 50 + and lived 1971-74 in germany. He is an old friend of mine and i would like to contact him. In the 70 he worked in the photografie industrie, maybe he is actually working in this industrie. If you read this, please tell him about this message. I thank you for your help
Birgit Franke

Hi, can anybody help me? i am searching for Tay Han (Phillip) Khoon. He must be about 50 + and lived in Germany 1971-74. He is an old friend of mine and i would like to contact him. He worked for an german photo firm, maybe he actually works in the photografie industrie. I thank you for informations.
Birgit Franke

Hi,

Upzzz for you. Good luck in your search. Maybe you should also contact the local media.

Birgit Franke said:
hello can anybody help me? i am searching for Tay Han (Phillip) Khoon. He must be about 50 + and lived 1971-74 in germany. He is an old friend of mine and i would like to contact him. In the 70 he worked in the photografie industrie, maybe he is actually working in this industrie. If you read this, please tell him about this message. I thank you for your help
Birgit Franke

putting up an ad in the singapore newspapers may give you a better chance to find your old friend. :)

For a while,i thought this may be another owe money case.:sweat:

Birgit Franke said:
Birgit Franke

Hi,

Did he work for Rollei?

Hi, Birgit,

I knew Mr Tay Han Khoon, told him about you and Mr Tay also wanted to contact you.

I have already send a private message to you but have not got your reply.

please read you private message. for privacy concern, I can only give you my
e-mail: panpei@gmail.com

please send a e-mail to me and I will give you his contact details.

PanPei said:
Hi, Birgit,

I knew Mr Tay Han Khoon, told him about you and Mr Tay also wanted to contact you.

I have already send a private message to you but have not got your reply.

please read you private message. for privacy concern, I can only give you my
e-mail: panpei@gmail.com

please send a e-mail to me and I will give you his contact details.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.