Searched wrong place

At least now mankind has gained a deeper understanding of the Indian Ocean.. All is not lost.

At least now mankind has gained a deeper understanding of the Indian Ocean.. All is not lost.

No hope. Can't figure out Persian Gulf or China Sea...how they gonna figure out anything about an ocean?

Was hoping they would.. after all that money spent and deep sea trawling done!

Champion comment "If it's not there, it means it's somewhere else," Fugro project director Paul Kennedy told Reuters."

did he plagiarise Wong Can Seng's Mat Selmat's case in press conference.

Champion comment "If it's not there, it means it's somewhere else," Fugro project director Paul Kennedy told Reuters."

If it's not there, it's not there. If it's there, it's there.

事后诸葛亮... got what use... without searching the area 1st... how would one know the plane isn't there...

Should have search south of Bay of Bengal.

Should have search south of Bay of Bengal.

Yup... if only some wise man would said so in the 1st place... instead of wasting months of everyone's time and speaking only afte the current search has found nothing.... :think:

That is why there is a saying 海底捞针. How to find a needle in the ocean?

Maybe it will reappear in the Bermuda Triangle in 100 years...so they are searching the right place but the wrong dimension. Or for conspiracy buffs maybe Diego Island or whatever it is called did indeed shoot the aircraft down and so we'll find out in about 40 years.

Why they keep spending so much time, money, and effort is a very intriguing question at any rate.

Maybe CIA controls many American MSM organizations and is pumping this BS to cover someone's @ss...so many possibilities...

Maybe Malayasian aircraft are just poorly maintained POS? Didn't SG airline used to own them or something once upon a time?

Last edited:
I believe some guys do not want it to be found: http://mh370.bookofresearch.com/bay-of-bengal.htm

Yes... and also maybe CIA + NASA and the Illuminati + The Knight Templar conspired with the 4th dimension beings from Plant X in the Andromeda galaxy, to kidnap some human specimens for their testing under the direction of the IDF with the help from members from Scientology... :think:

Yup... that could be so too...

Yes... and also maybe CIA + NASA and the Illuminati + The Knight Templar conspired with the 4th dimension beings from Plant X in the Andromeda galaxy, to kidnap some human specimens for their testing under the direction of the IDF with the help from members from Scientology... :think:

Yup... that could be so too...

Sounds more plausible than official reports and at least offers a glimmer of hope for those affected. Boy I would be furious if I were those relatives.

I was reading about the subject last night and came across one theory that said the aircraft entered SG airspace and was vaporized by an energy directed beam...I didn't know you guys had such weapons and were hard @sses like that.

Geezuz the things people come up with...

Next thing you know they will be saying Kong swatted it out of the sky over Skull Island.

Last edited: