Search for someone special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier...hmm. How old are you man?

I've been through that phase before, but at the end of the day, it's all fantasy unless you made the move there and then. Savor the moment(s), and move on.

Also, I think it was not appropriate to post her picture here (as for reasons nightmare has mentioned), though it's not mine to say.

For a start, get to know the girls around you better first :bsmilie:

thanks for helping me say what i wanna say.

TS was just hoping to find the girl in the photo... (He didn't post the photo initially, he just thinks that posting it up might help)
Those XMM comments and photos posted are not stirred up or posted by TS.
The over friendlyness between TS and the girl at the zoo lead TS to think that he has hope... (Chinese saying "1 eye see love")

Suggest TS to close thread as this is going no where.
TS cannot manage to find the girl and got spammers and flamers in the thread instead.
The whole topic is going off point and sort of like a irritation instead.

Yea going off topics, and i got no intend of searching for her anymore =)

Alright, so much for all this comments. in the first place, this is kopidiam, i am just wondering "izzit possible to meet her again?".
be it a guy or girl, its always nice to see a friendly person again, especially if we are sharing the same hobby, which most of us here is "photography".
If there is a need to, then we shall closed this thread :D
Cheers, wish you all a great photo always.

.... i am just wondering "izzit possible to meet her again?".
be it a guy or girl, its always nice to see a friendly person again, especially if we are sharing the same hobby, which most of us here is "photography".

I've seen it happened many times in movies.

But never in real life.

There is always another nice girl holding another camera somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.