Seagull TLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacknet

Mar 20, 2007
24406-1198394219-1-l.jpg

i got my seagull up and running again, got the film out of the fridge at last! and i guess it deserves a nice portrait outdoors after sitting in my dark dry cab for such a long time!

LOL, I find it cute.
Can be the start of the series "Adventures of Seagull (TLR)" which shows him (it?) being at various places in S'pore. Like how some ppl pose their little anime figurines in popular places.

You could pull off a pair of Mr.Potatohead arms and legs and stick them to the Seagull TLR to give it some life.

HAH! thats a brilliant concept! man! i never thought of that!

I like the angle and lighting, though the flash highlights in the lens is unavoidable but ok. The thing is the street sign and post detracts and competes for attention plus the background is a little busy.

cool.. it really something new.. :thumbsup:

ps: but can i know where can i get a brand new seagull TLR?? want to get since young.. :bsmilie:

ive got no idea where to get a new one, you can ask ruby, i saw the it first there but its not for sale.

anyway, regarding the background, i kinda wanted it busy to show the fact that it was outdoors, the slow sign is a pain but i couldn't get it out of the frame!

i was thinking of putting it completely in the frame, hoping that it actually said something about the camera...

no worries, let me know if you need anything!

cool.. it really something new.. :thumbsup:

ps: but can i know where can i get a brand new seagull TLR?? want to get since young.. :bsmilie:

Peninsula Plaza, 2nd floor, above Konota (dang, sudden amnesia. Fogot name of the shop). I think the 4A-109 sells for approx $425? There are cheaper ones also.

Nice pic the TS has posted! :thumbsup:

yeah, i heard about that, something like k13 yeaH? really overpriced, i paid a fraction of that for my 4a-103

Yah. I actually don't like that shop (although I like to look at their window displays). They are the only place I know in Sg that has new Seagull TLRs.

hmm.. you can try ebay, but not many also..

Well now I no longer need a Seagull, not after I stumbled upon a Kiev 88CM somewhere here in CS B&S! ;) Hardly use also lah.

the kiev is nice. had one too. but it was too bulky for use. now i'm also relooking for a seagull or lubitel. :)

btw, hacknet, lovely pic. did u use a flash directly on it, or bounced it thru an umbrella? :)

hi nightwolf,

i flashed it directly with the wide adaptor on, the flash was pretty close thus you see the 'snoot' effect.

actually, i would really like a kiev but ive heard so many bad things about it.

24406-1198594898-1.jpg

Just another shot i took this boring christmas afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.