Sea Divides

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
Hi all, an interesting formation I captured in Bintan. C&C welcome.

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
yes it is interesting but it could use some photoshop.
I did PP the photo liao. But the original pic is already quite bland in colours.

Re-posting of photo after additional PP. Thanks for the advise.

Last edited:

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
Did a Black & White variation.

Agenda

Deregistered
Jun 24, 2008
Tampines
nice colours, i like the contrast between the clouds and sand. and you're daring to bring your camera to the beach lol. many user advise against it.

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
Haha, I was guarding the camera most of the time and keeping it under wraps. In the end didn't get to swim much :sweatsm:

wind08

Jan 2, 2009
sweet, i like the B&W version a lot... worthy to be framed on a photoframe with black frame and white borders.. if you get what i mean :p

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
sweet, i like the B&W version a lot... worthy to be framed on a photoframe with black frame and white borders.. if you get what i mean :p
prefer the black and white version

maybe you have over pped the color one :)
Hi guys, really appreciate your comments.

I guess you are right night86mare about my over-PPing of the colour version. I feel the B/W is a better variation too
as the original colour copy is a tad too blant for me to get an effective colour effect.

Thanks man.

Last edited:

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
the B&W ver. kinda reminds me of the cover art of U2's No Line on the Horizon album..

HeiPiGu

Jan 6, 2009
Thank you guys for for your comments.

I think Black and White does help to simplify a photo and bring out certain raw qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom