Sea creature from Muar

It's a big cat fish.

I remembered when we were young in Muar on our way to school, they used to jump up from longkang trying to chase us. As little kids we ran like hell in fear until big kids came with big sticks to clobber them.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Its a fish.... but don't think its catfish... don't remember any catfish with FANG like tooth :think:

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Definitely not from local waters...

this is one of those deep water fishes. Only encountered in the deep water trawl nets

kwttan

Jan 8, 2010
Concrete jungle
Reminds me of a baby alien in those alien movies. BTW, it looks real and alive, fish or hybrid creature? :think:

tikiman

Aug 20, 2009
Home is Singapore
Reminds me of a person I know. Bottom dwelling, slimy, no hands no legs, likes to bite from behind, but cannot chew on what has been bitten. Likes to hide in "murky waters" too.

It was so unfortunate that I had the bad luck to bump into that "creature" again.

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Reminds me of a person I know. Bottom dwelling, slimy, no hands no legs, likes to bite from behind, but cannot chew on what has been bitten. Likes to hide in "murky waters" too.

It was so unfortunate that I had the bad luck to bump into that "creature" again.
:bsmilie:

Top Bottom