se7en

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
How many of you watched "7" last night? I know it's an old show and I think i have watched it (including last night) about 5 times already, but i still find the show brilliant!!! The ending was classic!! :)

Comments?

there's hundred and one thing about this film that will intrigue and probe into the deepest caverns of the human mind.

A classic homocidal film revolving around the social grotesques of life.

So good that it's all the worth to get the DVD from USA.

yes, it was a good film, I watched it on DVD, the one on TV got censored? I like the last part, where brad pitt shoot himself.

ninelives said:
yes, it was a good film, I watched it on DVD, the one on TV got censored? I like the last part, where brad pitt shoot himself.

you mean on the DVD Brad shot himself??

I thought he shot John Doe and got arrested.

NitroTech said:
you mean on the DVD Brad shot himself??

I thought he shot John Doe and got arrested.

oh really eh? don't remember , hehe, did you watch bone collector? the story is quite similar. but not so brutal.

of all the psycho homocidal flicks, my fave is still Silence of the Lambs... watch the Director's Cut version. very very good.

Larry said:
of all the psycho homocidal flicks, my fave is still Silence of the Lambs... watch the Director's Cut version. very very good.

Manhunter also not bad.

but psycho wise i really love FIGHT CLUB... dunno y until the last part.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Manhunter also not bad.

but psycho wise i really love FIGHT CLUB... dunno y until the last part.

yah, the last past very strange, the part where he shot himself and bombing the buildings. talor died(vanished) but that "dont know who" never died.

ninelives said:
oh really eh? don't remember , hehe, did you watch bone collector? the story is quite similar. but not so brutal.
the bone collector is quite predictable leh.. guess who the psycho was in the the middle of the show....

apparently the use of drama and case files to build the story here is not as efective as Se7en... you can hardly know who's John Doe was until he show himself up. A very good narrative suspense that part.

ninelives said:
yah, the last past very strange, the part where he shot himself and bombing the buildings. talor died(vanished) but that "dont know who" never died.
first rule of fight club is You do not talk about fight club. second rule of fight club is you DO NOT talk about fight club.

you have just broken the first two rule of Fight Club. :think:

NitroTech said:
How many of you watched "7" last night? I know it's an old show and I think i have watched it (including last night) about 5 times already, but i still find the show brilliant!!! The ending was classic!! :)

Comments?

When i first watched it on the big screen, i found the movie endlessly fascinating that i caught it 2 more times... And yes, it's the ending that really got to me and this was the movie that proved that Brad Pitt is so much more than a pretty face. ;)

Morgan Freeman deserves a big mention in this one too, since he was simply sublime... :) :thumbsup:

Wolfgang said:
hello clarice... :devil:

Phew.. wolfie,

hello clarice... Anthony hopkins just whizzed pass my eyes, sent a chill up my spine.....

Phew

waisj said:
Phew.. wolfie,

hello clarice... Anthony hopkins just whizzed pass my eyes, sent a chill up my spine.....

Phew

Yeah.. Hopkin's voice, in his H. Lecter role never fails to evoke that feeling of menace... :sweat:

you know.. you must, liken to watching the Trilogy of LOTR or Matrix, you must watch the Trilogy of Hannibal Lector.

Silence of the Lamb -> Hannibal -> Red dragon

damn shiok! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.