SDP Danny the photo stealing bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time, your watermark goes on over the entire picture. In crisscross. I doubt anyone would even want to look at your picture without experiencing vertigo or vomiting violently. :D?

Use by news agencies is allowed according to the law..wow…
Actually, is there somewhere that explains in scenarios rather than that long legal explanation that most people like myself read already is as good as not reading and only get more confused because i don't understand the strong use of the English language?

Next time, your watermark goes on over the entire picture. In crisscross. I doubt anyone would even want to look at your picture without experiencing vertigo or vomiting violently. :D?

better still. put the watermark on the forehead, tattooed on the arms and emblazoned on the t-shirts.

Many thanks all for the replies.

It is strange to see the responses with my thread in HWZ, CS and VRZone.

Cheers.

Many thanks all for the replies.

It is strange to see the responses with my thread in HWZ, CS and VRZone.

Cheers.

bro check where u uploaded the images to. if it was flickr, they rip, they just infringed on a lot of the terms and conditions i believe
get them (y)

Last edited:
CNN?
Wah! Ho Say Liao!
Demand payment from them :D

SDP?
Er... think maybe they give you signed copy of latest book from Dr Chee :D

I guess if I were in your shoes, I'd complain and see how it goes, even though I won't want to waste too much time and stress going after these.

ya, think you should email them and see what they reply. It is not right to use somebody picture without first asking...

as others have pointed out, CNNgo, as a news outlet, can probably use the image to cover current events under fair dealing... on the other hand, they should credit the real source of the image and not SDP...

They changed it. Everyone's happy now :)

416.Danny-lunchtimeRally.jpg

I've been through the exact same thing. My photos were stolen by CNNGo. You can read my misfortunes here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/713207-Now-it-s-my-turn!

What I did was to email to CNNGo an invoice that I typed out. Going through them is pretty much useless. You get to a point where you get to have some contact with the correct person and they start ignoring you. They literally ignored my emails for 1 week. (Their HQ is in Hong Kong)

What I did was that I emailed to CNN HQ and they immediately said sorry and they had CNNGo pay me 100 USD. I asked for 200 but they said 100 was the max. So hey, I wasn't expecting to get money out of it. What the heck.

If you have any question you could always PM me.

I've been through the exact same thing. My photos were stolen by CNNGo. You can read my misfortunes here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/713207-Now-it-s-my-turn!

What I did was to email to CNNGo an invoice that I typed out. Going through them is pretty much useless. You get to a point where you get to have some contact with the correct person and they start ignoring you. They literally ignored my emails for 1 week. (Their HQ is in Hong Kong)

What I did was that I emailed to CNN HQ and they immediately said sorry and they had CNNGo pay me 100 USD. I asked for 200 but they said 100 was the max. So hey, I wasn't expecting to get money out of it. What the heck.

If you have any question you could always PM me.

well done!

:thumbsup: Its your hardwork so you deserve payment. Its a form of recognition to your work and your persistency in fairness :)

kkvolution said:
Sorry to say, I still can see the water mark leh .....

Yes it's been changed to TS's watermark. More if a recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.