SD price at IT show

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodel

Sep 22, 2006
How is the price of SD memory in IT show?

plus super long queue!!! singaporeans are nuts!!!!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

so better buy in sls or funan?

someone wrote in to ST forum and complained he could have paid $30 less if he had bought his 1GB Ram at SLS instead of IT fair. not everything is cheap at IT fair.

Normal Kingston SD card is $11.90 for 1gb at SLS.

I bought the 50x Kingston Elite Pro for $19.90, at SLS too. 2gb is at $36.90.

in IT show, panasonic staff quote me LX2 at 799 with free 2G SD, but in CP cityhall, they quote me LX2 with 1 free 1G SD only at 652. IT show really non-sense...:bheart:

in IT show, panasonic staff quote me LX2 at 799 with free 2G SD, but in CP cityhall, they quote me LX2 with 1 free 1G SD only at 652. IT show really non-sense...:bheart:

I don't blame them. Everyone who went to the IT show automatically assumes you get the BEST deal, so if I were the retailer I will stick to the RRP because they don't know better. A friend of mine almost bought the Canon 900Ti for 699 until I called and asked for a better price from MSColor. Helped him to save 79 dollars, and get the same free gifts too.

I don't blame them. Everyone who went to the IT show automatically assumes you get the BEST deal, so if I were the retailer I will stick to the RRP because they don't know better. A friend of mine almost bought the Canon 900Ti for 699 until I called and asked for a better price from MSColor. Helped him to save 79 dollars, and get the same free gifts too.

another reason why people go to the IT shows is because you will get a lot of promotors explaining the latest technology to you for free. and the best part is you don't feel so guilty just walking away because there are so many other people. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.